Trading bot weekly news (August 14 – August 20)
1. New listings
• August 15: Optimized risk control logic and fixed a bug that was causing the improper termination for some bots.
• August 16: Optimized AI bot algorithms and increased the number of AI bot recommendations.
• August 17: Optimized bot classification and display order on the Bitget app.
Tip: How to set the grid density?
The grid density defines the size of each grid. The higher the grid density, the lower the single-grid profit; your transactions will be more frequent, and the transaction fees will be higher. The lower the grid density, the higher the single-grid profit; your transactions will be less frequent, and the transaction fees will be lower. As such, it's important to set a reasonable grid density.
Note: We recommend you set at least 20 grids. Set a reasonable number of grids to improve the profits from grid bots.
3. Top promotions
• July 25, 6:00 PM – August 31, 6:00 PM (UTC+8)
• Users can get up to 100 USDT in loss protection during the promotion if they suffer losses when using trading bots for the first time. There's a safety pool of up to 30,000 USDT for grabs, so don't miss out!
• August 17, 6:00 PM – August 24, 6:00 PM (UTC+8)
• Activity 1: Make your first bot trade to grab a share of 10,000 USDT (all bot types)
• Activity 2: Grab a share of the 30,000 USDT prize pool (all bot types)
We strive to provide better products and services. Thank you for your continued support.
Cryptocurrencies are subject to high market risk and volatility despite high growth potential. Users should conduct their own research and invest at their own discretion. Bitget shall not be liable for any investment losses.