Rules for the KCGI 2023 Spot trading competition
This year's KCGI will kick off with the spot trading competition. Users will compete in teams and grab a share of 50,000 USDT based on their team spot trading volume!
Registration period: August 18, 10:00 AM (UTC+8) – September 1, 10:00 AM (UTC+8)
Competition period: September 1, 10:00 AM (UTC+8) – September 15, 10:00 AM (UTC+8)
1. Both captains and team members must have a minimum net value of 100 USDT in spot assets at the time of registration.
2. Each team must have at least five members (including the captain).
3. The deadline for team creation is 24 hours prior to the start of the competition. Teams with less than five members will be automatically disbanded. If the captain or members of a disbanded team do not join another team before the end of registration, they will be randomly assigned to another team.
4. Users can only join one team and cannot leave the team after joining.
5. Sub-accounts will not be considered separate accounts for the competition. The trading volume of sub-accounts will not be included in the main account's tota l trading volume.
6. Market maker accounts are not eligible to participate in the competition.
7. Accounts that have engaged in API trading in the past are not eligible to participate in the competition.
8. Accounts that engage in API trading during the competition will be disqualified.
9. Only eligible users can participate. Specific regions or users may not be eligible in accordance with legal and regulatory requirements. Users are responsible for informing themselves about and complying with any restrictions or requirements for using Bitget trading services in their country/region.
1. The captain can set their team to be public or private.
2. Public teams are open to the public, meaning anyone can join.
3. Private teams are not open to the public, meaning only users with an exclusive private key can join.
1. Teams will be ranked based on their total spot trading volume. The top 10 teams can grab a share of the rewards.
2. Team rewards = (team's trading volume ÷ total trading volume of top ten teams) × 50,000 USDT.
3. A team can stand to win up to 50% of the total prize pool.
4. Team member rewards:
Within a team, the captain will receive 10% of the rewards, with the remaining rewards distributed according to trading volume rankings.
1st place: 30% of the team's reward.
2nd place: 20% of the team's reward.
3rd place: 10% of the team's reward.
4th–10th place: Grab a share of 30% of the team's rewards based on their trading volumes (a single user can get up to 10%).
1. Spot trading includes margin trading, spot bot trading (margin trades are calculated based on the margin amount), and convert but excludes the following spot trading pairs: USDC/USDT, TUSD/USDT, DAI/USDT, CUSD/USDT, BUSD/USDT, CEUR/USDT, EURT/USDT, USDT/BRL, USDT/EUR, USDT/GBP, DAI/USDC, and other stablecoin pairs.
2. In the event of participants or teams having the same trading volume, the user or team with the higher PnL will be ranked higher.
1. Users found to be engaging in wash trading, improper matched orders, bulk registration, and self-dealing will be immediately disqualified.
2. Users who place and cancel maker orders too frequently will be disqualified.
3. If multiple accounts are detected to be operating from the same IP address, all users under the same IP address will be disqualified.
4. Bitget reserves the right of final interpretation of the competition.
5. All participants must strictly comply with Bitget's Terms and Conditions.
6. Bitget reserves the right to disqualify any user from participating in the promotion and confiscate their rewards if any fraudulent conduct, illegal activities (e.g., using multiple accounts to claim rewards), or other violations are found.
7. Bitget reserves the right to amend, revise, or cancel this promotion at any time without prior notice, at its sole discretion.
8. Bitget reserves the right of final interpretation of the promotion. Contact customer service if you have any questions.
Cryptocurrencies are subject to high market risk and volatility despite their high growth potential. Users are strongly advised to conduct their own research and invest at their own risk.