Rules for the KCGI 2023 futures copy trading competition
Users will compete in teams and follow elite traders in their teams to make copy trades. The prize pool is up to 80,000 USDT.
Registration period: September 1, 10:00 AM (UTC+8) – September 15, 10:00 AM (UTC+8)
Competition period: September 15, 10:00 AM (UTC+8) – September 30, 10:00 AM (UTC+8)
1. Only elite traders can create a team.
2. Elite traders can register by creating a team, while followers can register by joining a team (users can join multiple teams).
3. Users must have net futures assets of at least 300 USDT at the time of registration.
4. Each team must have at least ten members (including the captain) to be eligible for the team competition.
5. Sub-accounts will not be considered separate accounts for the competition. The trading volume of sub-accounts will not be included in the main account's tota l trading volume.
6. Market maker accounts are not eligible to participate in the competition.
7. Accounts that have engaged in API trading in the past are not eligible to participate in the competition.
8. Accounts that engage in API trading during the competition will be disqualified.
9. Only eligible users can participate. Specific regions or users may not be eligible in accordance with legal and regulatory requirements. Users are responsible for informing themselves about and complying with any restrictions or requirements for using Bitget trading services in their country/region.
Public and private teams
1. The captain can set their team to be public or private.
2. Public teams are open to the public, meaning anyone can join.
3. Private teams are not open to the public, meaning only users with an exclusive private key can join.
1. The corresponding prize pool will be unlocked based on the number of valid participating users.
0–15,000 valid participating users unlocks a 25,000 USDT prize pool.
15,001–30,000 valid participating users unlocks a 50,000 USDT prize pool.
>30,000 valid participating users unlocks an 80,000 USDT prize pool.
2. Only users who reach a futures copy trading volume of 1000 USDT and make at least two copy trades will be considered valid participating users.
3. The total PnL of the top ten team members is counted as the team's PnL. The top ten teams by PnL will share the prize pool based on their PnL.
4. Team rewards:
1st place: 30% of the prize pool.
2nd place: 20% of the prize pool.
3rd place: 10% of the prize pool.
4th–10th place: Grab a share of 40% of the prize pool based on their PnL (up to 10% per team).
5. Team member rewards:
The elite trader will receive 30% of the rewards, with the remaining rewards distributed according to the team member (including the elite trader) PnL rankings.
1st place: 20% of the prize pool.
2nd place: 10% of the prize pool.
3rd place: 10% of the prize pool.
4th–10th place: Grab a share of the remaining 30% of the prize pool based on their PnL (up to 10% per user).
1. Only trade orders created during the competition are counted.
2. Only teams with positive PnL are qualified to share the rewards.
3. Participants in the individual competition are ranked based on their copy trading PnL, including realized PnL and unrealized PnL.
4. Team PnL calculation formula:
Team PnL = the total copy trading PnL of the top ten team members.
Individual copy trading PnL = profits generated from copying elite trades.
5. Copy trading profits generated by users in a team will be included in the team PnL. When a user is part of several different teams, their copy trading PnL will be separated.
6. In the event of participants or teams having the same PnL, the user or team with the higher trading volume will be ranked higher.
7. Participants must have a positive PnL to be eligible for rewards.
Terms and conditions
1. Users found to be engaging in wash trading, improper matched orders, bulk registration, and self-dealing will be immediately disqualified.
2. Users who place and cancel maker orders too frequently will be disqualified.
3. If multiple accounts are detected to be operating from the same IP address, all users under the same IP address will be disqualified.
4. Bitget reserves the right of final interpretation of the competition.
5. All participants must strictly comply with Bitget's Terms and Conditions.
6. Bitget reserves the right to disqualify any user from participating in the promotion and confiscate their rewards if any fraudulent conduct, illegal activities (e.g., using multiple accounts to claim rewards), or other violations are found.
7. Bitget reserves the right to amend, revise, or cancel this promotion at any time without prior notice, at its sole discretion.
8. Bitget reserves the right of final interpretation of the promotion. Contact customer service if you have any questions.
Cryptocurrencies are subject to high market risk and volatility despite their high growth potential. Users are strongly advised to conduct their own research and invest at their own risk.