Bitget Builders Program: Empowering the next generation of crypto leaders
Are you passionate, motivated and self-driven about all things crypto, blockchain, and Web3? Look no further as Bitget, the largest crypto copy trading platform, is looking for bitgeters, community builders, and volunteers from all over the world — or, as we call them, Bitget Global Builders.
For your efforts, Bitget will provide you with perks and benefits such as monthly remuneration, industry knowledge training, gaining access to high-profile industry events, connecting with like-minded people, and receiving exposure that will shape your personal growth and future prospects in crypto space！
Duration August 2nd - September 2nd
If you have what it takes and are from the country: Kenya, Egypt, Morocco, Argentina, Mexico, Venezuela, Colombia, Peru, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Romania, Kazakhstan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, or Saudi Arabia, apply now and become part of the Global Builders team today by filling out the forms below:
After submitting your application, our team will carefully assess the information provided. If we find you to be a suitable candidate, you will be chosen for an interview.
Potential candidates will be invited to learn more about Bitget and what it means to be a Bitget Global Builder.
1. Help Bitget grow within the local crypto-related communities on various social networking services.
2. Assist in organizing online and offline events and meet-ups.
3. Translate and proofread content in the local language.
4. Provide local market insights, feedback and suggestions.
1. From the following countries: Kenya, Egypt, Morocco, Argentina, Mexico, Venezuela, Colombia, Peru, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Romania, Kazakhstan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, and Saudi Arabia.
2. Great interpersonal skill and sociable, have the ability to engage in any activities, discussions and conversations with anyone.
3. Able to utilize the local crypto communities OR KOLs as resources to help Bitget grow within those communities.
4. Have experience as a community manager, admin and/or moderator.
1. Experience in hosting events both online and offline.
2. Experience in trading. E.g. Spot, Futures, ETF, NFT, etc.
3. Familiar with crypto-related social networking services. E.g. Twitter, Reddit, TG, Discord, etc.
4. Familiar with BitGet trading platform / app.
1. Basic monthly rewards + Bonus up to 700 USDT.
2. Commissions from recommending quality project for listing: Based on First Time Trading (FTT) volume.
3. ndustry knowledge training.
4. Getting first-hand information from Bitget.
5. Enjoy the privilege of "one-to-one" customer support.
6. Exclusive invitations to test the latest product features.
7. Growing your reputation and influence in crypto space.
8. Bitget exclusive merchandise.