Looking Back At Our Wonderful Journey: Bitget Turns 5! It's been five years since a group of traditional finance experts and innovators decided to bring about the change for the digital space by adhering to Nakamoto Satoshi’s ideology of creating a fairer and more democratic financial system. Bitget has set in motion a grand scheme of innovation and revolution - starting with the introduction of the market’s first USDT-Ⓜ Futures products then the first-ever crypto copy trading product named Bitget One-Click Copy Trade! Let’s take a look back and
- Bitget Wallet Quick Buy Expands Fiat Support to Include EUR/RUB/JPY Currencies
Victoria, Seychelles, Sept. 21, – Bitget Wallet (formerly known as BitKeep), a leading multi-chain digital wallet, is proud to announce the latest expansion of its Quick Buy service to include fiat support for 3 new currencies: EUR, RUB, and JPY. These new fiat additions will further strengthen Bitget Wallet's overall OTC features, providing its users with easier and more robust on-ramp options and lowering the overall barriers of entry into Web3. Leveraging on its new brand slogan of "Fast2023-09-21
- Bitget's Five-Year Journey: Struggles, Triumphs, and Our Vision
Bitget, founded in 2018, has reached its fifth anniversary, marking a remarkable journey in the cryptocurrency industry. Over these five years, we've weathered the storm of volatility, experienced highs and lows, and remained steadfast in our belief in the potential of this industry.
As we celebrate this milestone, I want to share five stories that encapsulate our journey, offering insights into our past experiences. In the midst of a challenging market, we hope these stories inspire those de2023-09-21
- Bitget Ensures User Safety and Protection through Compliance and Transparency
- Bitget demonstrates our commitment to local and international regulations by obtaining crypto licenses, implementing compulsory KYC, and expanding our team of compliance experts.
- Additionally, Bitget maintains transparency through quarterly reports, and the innovative Proof-of-Reserves (PoR) system that demonstrates a 200% reserve ratio.
Bitget is the leading crypto exchange that is dedicated to ensuring user safety and protection. Through strict compliance with regulations and a com2023-09-20
- Spot MarginIntroduction to Bitget cut-rate coupons1. Cut-rate coupons 1.1 Cut-rate coupons allow users the enjoy lower margin interest. 1.2 You can search for and claim cut-rate coupons in the Coupons Center. 2. Searching for and claiming cut-rate coupons Website On the homepage, go to Profile > Dashboard > Coupons Center > Cut-Rate Coupons. App On the homepage, tap the Profile icon, then go to Coupons Center > Cut-Rate Coupons. Cut-rate coupons can be used once claimed (no need to make any transfers). 3. Applying cut-rate coupons 3.1 Cut-rate2023-06-13
- Spot MarginSpot Margin - Learn to Control Risk Ratio Spot leverage is popular among users, due to its ability to help achieve greater potential returns by borrowing additional funds for trading. However, higher returns also mean higher risks. Therefore, it is helpful for users to build a better risk control system for trading, and prevent greater losses by learning to monitor and control their risk ratio. Definition of Risk Ratio Risk ratio is the ratio of debt to assets calculated by the system when a user holds a spot leverage trading posit2023-03-24
- Spot MarginMargin Trading TermsCross margin: in cross margin mode, all currencies that support cross margin can be used as collateral to borrow funds. This can help improve the utilization rate of funds, while sharing risk among all currencies in the cross-margin account. Isolated margin: trading pairs are kept in separate accounts so that funds and their corresponding risk are calculated independently. Margin account: an account that is used for leveraged borrowing or trading. Margin accounts include cross-margin accounts2023-03-16
- Spot MarginFour Steps to Complete Bitget Spot Margin TradingTransfer - Borrow - Trade -Repay! Step 1: Transfer Funds to Your Spot Margin Account The first step to Spot Margin trading on Bitget is to transfer funds from your main account to your Spot Margin account. This can be done through the "Transfer" function on the platform. Make sure you transfer enough funds to cover any potential losses. Tip: For the Cross margin account, the principal is mixed in one account. For the Isolated margin account, you need to transfer funds to the trading pair acco2023-03-14
- Spot MarginSpot Margin - Borrowing is the core of margin trading.Spot margin trading is a product that allows users to borrow more funds to trade by collateralizing their margin. It belongs to the branch of spot trading and shares the same order book as spot trading. Advantages Provides users with more margin. Proper use of leverage can bring more potential profits to users in trading. Improves capital utilization. When users hold tokens and do not want to sell them, they can borrow other funds by collateralizing the tokens to further invest. Supports2023-03-09
Get the the latest crypto news and updates from Bitget.