Two Golden Opportunities for Zero-Fee Crypto Purchases With Credit/Debit Cards on Bitget! Ready to embark on a trading journey like never before? Break free from the arduous calculations of trading fees and on-ramp options! Bitget is thrilled to introduce two zero-fee campaigns, providing you with one-stop solutions for seamless crypto purchases. Get ready to buy crypto in your local currency every week, fee-free, and embrace the pure astonishment and delight of crypto. Learn more about purchasing crypto with credit/debit cards. Flash Wednesday For midweek mavericks and savvy tra
- Bitget Announces Listing of Portal: Revolutionizing the Web3 Gaming Landscape
Victoria, Seychelles, February 29, 2024 - Bitget, the leading
cryptocurrency exchange and Web3 platform, is thrilled to announce the listing of Portal, a groundbreaking platform set to transform the Web3 gaming experience, in its Innovation and GameFi Zone. Portal is designed to simplify the discovery and engagement with Web3 games, providing a seamless, frictionless journey for mainstream gamers into the vast network of blockchain-based gaming.
- Bitget's South Asia Crypto Spot Trading Volumes Grow by 500%
Victoria, Seychelles, 26th February 2024 — Bitget, the world's leading cryptocurrency exchange and Web3 company shared insights into its growth and surging volumes. According to recent reports, Bitget thrived with a total trading volume exceeding US$3.14 trillion in 2023.
Notably, spot trading volume surged to US$81.6 billion, marking an impressive 94% increase despite market turbulence. This growth increased by multifolds in the South Asia region with a 540% increase in spot trading volume i2024-02-29
- Bitcoin Layer 2 Network, B² Network, Now Supports Connectivity with Bitget Wallet
Bitcoin Layer 2 network, B² Network, now supports connectivity with Bitget Wallet. Users can access the fast, cost-effective, and secure Bitcoin Layer 2 network through the Bitget Wallet mobile app or browser extension. This allows for cross-chain transactions of BTC assets and participation in airdrop programs.
As an EVM-compatible Bitcoin Layer 2 solution, B² Network integrates smart contracts into the Bitcoin network, unlocking the untapped potential of Bitcoin's $832 billion market capita2024-02-29
- Spot MarginIntroduction to Bitget cut-rate coupons1. Cut-rate coupons 1.1 Cut-rate coupons allow users the enjoy lower margin interest. 1.2 You can search for and claim cut-rate coupons in the Coupons Center. 2. Searching for and claiming cut-rate coupons Website On the homepage, go to Profile > Dashboard > Coupons Center > Cut-Rate Coupons. App On the homepage, tap the Profile icon, then go to Coupons Center > Cut-Rate Coupons. Cut-rate coupons can be used once claimed (no need to make any transfers). 3. Applying cut-rate coupons 3.1 Cut-rate2023-06-13
- Spot MarginSpot Margin - Learn to Control Risk Ratio Spot leverage is popular among users, due to its ability to help achieve greater potential returns by borrowing additional funds for trading. However, higher returns also mean higher risks. Therefore, it is helpful for users to build a better risk control system for trading, and prevent greater losses by learning to monitor and control their risk ratio. Definition of Risk Ratio Risk ratio is the ratio of debt to assets calculated by the system when a user holds a spot leverage trading posit2023-03-24
- Spot MarginMargin Trading TermsCross margin: in cross margin mode, all currencies that support cross margin can be used as collateral to borrow funds. This can help improve the utilization rate of funds, while sharing risk among all currencies in the cross-margin account. Isolated margin: trading pairs are kept in separate accounts so that funds and their corresponding risk are calculated independently. Margin account: an account that is used for leveraged borrowing or trading. Margin accounts include cross-margin accounts2023-03-16
- Spot MarginFour Steps to Complete Bitget Spot Margin TradingTransfer - Borrow - Trade -Repay! Step 1: Transfer Funds to Your Spot Margin Account The first step to Spot Margin trading on Bitget is to transfer funds from your main account to your Spot Margin account. This can be done through the "Transfer" function on the platform. Make sure you transfer enough funds to cover any potential losses. Tip: For the Cross margin account, the principal is mixed in one account. For the Isolated margin account, you need to transfer funds to the trading pair acco2023-03-14
- Spot MarginSpot Margin - Borrowing is the core of margin trading.Spot margin trading is a product that allows users to borrow more funds to trade by collateralizing their margin. It belongs to the branch of spot trading and shares the same order book as spot trading. Advantages Provides users with more margin. Proper use of leverage can bring more potential profits to users in trading. Improves capital utilization. When users hold tokens and do not want to sell them, they can borrow other funds by collateralizing the tokens to further invest. Supports2023-03-09
Get the the latest crypto news and updates from Bitget.