Bitget Staking User Agreement
1. We are proud to be launching Bitget Staking as a crypto asset staking and mining service for Bitget.com users.
2. By using Bitget Staking, you unconditionally agree to all the terms of Bitget.com and the QA, and authorize Bitget.com to distribute interest according to the platform's rules.
2.1 Redemption (Standard): If you stake on D (date), you can request a standard redemption after D+1 days. The redemption period aligns with the on-chain nodes. Refer to the descriptions on the Staking product page for more details. The staked tokens and interest (after deducting the service fee) will be distributed to your spot account after the redemption period. (No interest will be generated during the redemption period).
2.2 Redemption (Express): If you stake on D (date), depending on the project, you can request an express redemption on D+3 day. The staked assets and the interest will be released to your spot account within 10 minutes, and the platform will deduct 10% of the proceeds as a service fee. The daily quota is limited, and the portion that exceeds the limit can only be redeemed the nest day.
3. By using Bitget Staking, you agree that Bitget will reasonably allocate and deliver interest income according to the platform's rules.
4. When using Bitget Staking, you must be fully aware of the risks associated with cryptocurrency investments and proceed with caution. You agree that all investments on Bitget.com reflect your true investment intent, and you unconditionally accept the potential risks and gains of your investment decisions. All your investments on Bitget reflect your true investment intent, and you accept the potential risks and gains from the investment decisions.
5. When using Bitget Staking, you must comply with the laws of your country and ensure that your asset sources are legal and compliant.
6. When using Bitget Staking, you must fully comprehend the risks involved in digital asset investments and make decisions accordingly.
7. Bitget reserves the right to temporarily pause or terminate the Bitget Staking service. Bitget may suspend or end the service as necessary.
8. Bitget reserves the right to modify this Agreement from time to time and will disclose such modifications through website announcements. No additional notice will be provided. If you continue to use the Bitget Staking service on our website, you will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to the modified terms.
9. Bitget Staking may encounter delays, suspensions, terminations, or deviations due to network latency, computer system failures, or other possible force majeure. While Bitget will strive to maintain stable and effective service operations, no guarantees are made. Bitget will not be held responsible for any unintended consequences resulting from the above.
10. This user agreement may be available in various language versions. In case of any inconsistency, the Chinese version shall prevail.
As a user, I have read and agree to the Bitget Staking User Agreement. I am aware of all risks involved.