Vote to List: Vote and share 3,000,000 (3 million) LAT for FREE!
Dear Global Bitgetters,
We want to thank everyone that took part in our first-ever Vote to List. The activity surpassed our expectations and, as a way of saying thanks, we gave 1 million AFK to the first 2000 users who participated in the inaugural Vote to List.
Since you loved the event so much, we’re gearing up for round two on July 6.
That’s right, our second session of Vote to List is coming to you at the beginning of July, and you don’t want to miss it!
For this session, we’re featuring PlatON (LAT), a next-generation Internet infrastructure protocol based on the fundamental properties of blockchain and supported by the privacy-preserving computation network.
Click here to cast your vote and get PlatON (LAT) listed on Bitget on July 6.
For more details, keep reading.
Vote to List featuring PlatON (LAT)
What’s Vote to List?
Vote to List is a chance to vote coins into listing on Bitget. When a project meets the vote count, all users who participated can claim from the reward pool. If the number of votes fail to meet the requirement, Bitget cancels the project listing and unlocks any participating users’ staked tokens.
Voting Period: July 6, 10 AM to July 7, 10 AM (UTC) (24 hours only)
Reward Pool: 3,000,000 (3 million) LAT
Deposit Withdrawal: Activated
Estimated Trading Time: July 7, 11 AM (UTC)
Project Name: PlatON
Total Supply: 10,250,000,000
Token Type: PlatON (LAT) Mainnet
Introduction: PlatON, initiated and driven by the LatticeX Foundation, is a next-generation Internet infrastructure protocol based on the fundamental properties of blockchain and supported by the privacy-preserving computation network. “Computing interoperability” is its core feature. By building a computing system assembled by Verifiable Computation, Secure Multi-Party Computation, Zero-Knowledge Proof, Homomorphic Encryption and other cryptographic algorithms and blockchain technology, PlatON provides a public infrastructure in open source architecture for global artificial intelligence, distributed application developers, data providers and various organizations, communities and individuals with computing needs.
How do I Vote?
Voting Tokens: BGB
Min. Individual Vote: 100 BGB
Max. Individual Vote: 10,000 BGB
Goal: 10,000,000 BGB
- Log onto Bitget and complete your KYC verification. Click [More] - [Vote to list] on the homepage menu bar to participate.
- Vote with BGB and meet the predetermined goal to get PlatON (LAT) listed on Bitget. Please note that your BGB used for voting will be locked during the voting period. It will be automatically unlocked after voting ends.
- If the number of votes has met the goal, the reward pool will be distributed to all voted users in proportion to each user’s voting amount.
For example, the total number of votes is 10,000,000 BGB. User A voted with 10,000 BGB, therefore User A’s reward is (10,000 BGB ÷ 10,000,000 BGB) x 700,000 LAT = 700 LAT
Plus! A special bonus for voters:
We will randomly select three voters and reward them with 60,000 $LAT each!
Good luck, and please get ready to vote on July 6, 10 AM (UTC)!
- Rewards will be issued within three working days from when the campaign ends.
- Users participating with the same IP address will be considered invalid.
- Bitget reserves the right of final interpretation of the Terms and Conditions, including but not limited to amending, changing, or cancelling the event without prior notice. Please contact us if you have any questions.
Cryptocurrencies are subjected to high market risk and volatility despite high growth potential. Users are strongly advised to do their research and invest at their own risk.
July 4, 2022
Customer Services: email@example.com
Market Cooperation: BD@bitget.com
Quantitative Market Maker Cooperation: firstname.lastname@example.org