BGB is leading the crypto revolution
Connect your assets, DeFi apps, and NFTs to unlock the world of Web3
What is BGB?
BGB is the platform token of Bitget, designed to create a simple, secure, and accessible crypto ecosystem. It offers exclusive perks to holders so that we can grow together.
BGB Price & Market Data
You can access the live price and actual market data for our Bitget Token on the dedicated BGB Token Price page. Prices are updated in real-time. Additionally, you will have instant access to BGB historical price charts, various calculators, and other relevant trading information.
The total supply of BGB tokens is 2 billion, with 25% swapped for BFT holders. The remaining 75% will be distributed for community acquisition, branding and growth, ecological investment funds, core team motivation, and investor protection. Specific release schedules and conditions apply for each allocation.
BGB Distribution and Release
The BGB distribution and release plan involves a total supply of 2 billion tokens. 25% of the supply was swapped with BFT holders. The remaining 75% will be distributed as follows: 15% for community and user acquisition, 15% for branding and growth, 15% for ecological investment funds, 20% for core team motivation, and 10% for the investor protection fund. The release of these funds will be done gradually over time.
Hold BGB and level up your Web3 experience
BGB token release information
Safe, simple, and connected to crypto enthusiasts around the world.
Used to swap out existing BFT tokens
2% unlocked every 6 months, fully unlocked within 5 years
Released to the Bitget ecosystem investment fund
Releases up to 3% per year
Releases up to 4% per year
Bitget Protection Fund
Compensation for unforeseen incidents on our platform