Vote to List: AFKDAO - Vote to Claim from 700,000 AFK Rewards!
Dear Global Bitgetters,
We’re excited to announce our first session of Vote to List that is kicking off on June 15, featuring AFKDAO (AFK). Vote to List is initiated by project teams on Bitget for listing when the voting requirement is met. When the requirement is met, all users who participated can claim from the reward pool. If the number of votes fail to meet the requirement, Bitget will cancel the project listing to unlock users’ staked tokens.
Click here to cast your vote to get AFKDAO listed on Bitget.
Voting Period: June 15, 10 AM to June 16, 10 AM (UTC) (24 hours only)
Reward Pool: 700,000 AFK
Deposit Withdrawal: Activated
Estimated Trading Time: June 16, 11 AM (UTC)
Project Name: AFKDAO
Total Supply: 1,000,000,000 AFK
Token Type: BEP-20
Introduction: AFKDAO is a DeFi infrastructure for utility NFTs. We believe that the value of utility NFTs comes from the high utilization rate of such NFTs including membership pass, game NFTs etc. To maximize the NFT utilization rate, we need to make NFTs rentable and accessible to NFT-specific DeFi services to make them a real asset class rather than being tied up to sole centralized utilities within a game.
Learn more about AFKDAO here.
How to Vote?
Voting Tokens: BGB
Min. Individual Vote: 100 BGB
Max. Individual Vote: 10,000 BGB
Goal: 10,000,000 BGB
- Log on to Bitget and complete your KYC verification. Click [More] - [Vote to List] on the homepage menu bar to participate.
- Vote with BGB and meet the predetermined goal to get AFKDAO listed on Bitget. Please note that your BGB used for voting will be locked during the voting period. It will be automatically unlocked after voting ends.
- If the number of votes has met the goal, the reward pool will be distributed to all voted users in proportion to each user’s voting amount.
For example, the total number of votes is 10,000,000 BGB. User A had voted with 10,000 BGB, therefore User’s A reward is (10,000 BGB ÷ 10,000,000 BGB) x 700,000 AFK = 700 AFK
- Rewards will be issued within 3 working days after the campaign ends.
- Users participating with the same IP address will be considered invalid.
- Bitget reserves the right of final interpretation of the Terms and Conditions, including but not limited to amending, changing, or canceling the event without prior notice. Please contact us if you have any questions.
Cryptocurrencies are subjected to high market risk and volatility despite high growth potential. Users are strongly advised to do their research and invest at their own risk.
June 13, 2022
Customer Services: email@example.com
Market Cooperation: BD@bitget.com
Quantitative Market Maker Cooperation: firstname.lastname@example.org