Rules for the KCGI 2023 Futures demo trading competition
In the futures demo trading competition, users will compete on an individual basis. Users can register to receive 100,000 USDT in demo assets to trade at zero risk. Grab a share of the 20,000 USDT prize pool!
Registration period: September 5, 10:00 AM (UTC+8) – September 15, 10:00 AM (UTC+8)
Competition period: September 5, 10:00 AM (UTC+8) – September 15, 10:00 AM (UTC+8)
1. Users can participate by registering between September 5, 10:00 AM to September 15, 10:00 AM (UTC+8).
2. You must have a minimum net value of 100 USDT in futures assets (excluding trading bonuses, coupons, and other perks) at the time of registration.
3. Sub-accounts cannot be used to participate in this competition. Trading volumes from sub-accounts will not be counted towards the main accounts.
4. Market maker accounts are not eligible to participate.
5. Accounts that have engaged in API trading in the past are not eligible to participate.
6. Accounts that make API trades during the competition will be disqualified.
7. Only eligible users can participate. Specific regions or users may not be eligible in accordance with legal and regulatory requirements. Users are responsible for informing themselves about and complying with any restrictions and/or requirements for using Bitget trading services in their country/region.
Users will receive 5000 USDT in demo assets for each new user they invite to register during the competition (up to 50,000 USDT).
1. Participants will be ranked based on their PnL in demo trading. The top ten participants can grab a share of the rewards.
1st place: 40% of the prize pool.
2nd place: 20% of the prize pool.
3rd place: 10% of the prize pool.
4th–10th place: Grab a share of the remaining 30% of the prize pool based on their PnL (up to 10% per user).
1. Futures demo trading PnL = final net value of the account (including unrealized PnL) – account's initial net value (including unrealized PnL) – demo trading assets earned by inviting friends to the competition.
2. Participants must have a positive PnL to be eligible for rewards.
3. If multiple participants have the same PnL, the user with the higher trading volume will be ranked higher.
Terms and conditions
1. Users found to be engaging in wash trading, improper matched orders, bulk registration, and self-dealing will be immediately disqualified.
2. Users who place and cancel maker orders too frequently will be disqualified.
3. If multiple accounts are detected to be operating from the same IP address, all users under the same IP address will be disqualified.
4. Bitget reserves the right of final interpretation of the competition.
5. All participants must strictly comply with Bitget's Terms and Conditions.
6. Bitget reserves the right to disqualify any user from participating in the promotion and confiscate their rewards if any fraudulent conduct, illegal activities (e.g., using multiple accounts to claim rewards), or other violations are found.
7. Bitget reserves the right to amend, revise, or cancel this promotion at any time without prior notice, at its sole discretion.
8. Bitget reserves the right of final interpretation of the promotion. Contact customer service if you have any questions.
Cryptocurrencies are subject to high market risk and volatility despite their high growth potential. Users are strongly advised to conduct their own research and invest at their own risk.