Ready For The Championship? Bitget's KCGI Full Guide Is Here (Part 2)
In this article, we will learn more about the prize structure, rules and registration process for the Individual Competition.
Read more: Bitget's KCGI Full Guide
Prize Pool for Individual Competition
The more participants there are in the Individual Competition, the bigger the prize pool will become. Make sure that you understand the P/L ratio calculation, the football accumulation rule and pay attention to the rules to enjoy this event to the maximum!
How To Calculate Individual P/L Ratio
The formula for calculating individual P/L ratio is given below:
• The individual prize pool size will be determined by the number of participants as follows:
• The top 5,000 individuals will share the Individual Prize Pool.
Participants will be given a plethora of easy-peasy tasks to complete and earn the footballs. Check out the table below:
Notes On Eligibility
• Registration period applies strictly to the creation of teams; individual participants can still join until 72 hours before the competition ends (before 0:00 December 16, 2022, Qatar timezone)
• Minimum deposit requirement: 300 USDT into the Futures account of each member
• Tota l trading volume by the end of competition period: 30,000 USDT for each member
• Minimum football holdings: 4,000
• Any participant involved in manipulation, order-matching activities, multi-account operations or proprietary trading will be disqualified
• Any participant who uses the exact same trading strategy as another trader will be disqualified
• Any participant who frequently opens and cancels orders within a few minutes will be disqualified
• All participants trading from the same IP will be disqualified
• Bitget reserves the rights of final interpretation of these rules.
Rewards will be distributed 10 working days after the end of the Individual Competition.
To join the event, you’ll need to open a Bitget account here.
How To Transfer Funds To Your Futures Account
Before proceeding, make sure you have at least 300 USDT in your unified futures account. Don’t know how to transfer funds to your futures account yet? Here is a quick catch-up:
• Move your pointer to Asset on the upper right corner of the website
• Click on Transfer
• Choose USDT as the coin to be transferred and enter the amount (minimum 300 USDT)
• Review the details and Confirm to finish.
How To Join Individual Competition
Step 1: Click Sign Up on the Official KCGI page. You’ll be automatically registered for the Individual Competition.
Step 2: You’ll see a notification that asks for the cancellation of all copy-trade activities. Make sure to follow this rule before clicking on I understand. That’s all, you’re done!
Not a Bitget user yet? Sign up today for more insights and receive a $5005 reward!