Futures Martingale FAQ
General questions on Futures Martingale
1. Why can't I create grid trading bots?
• You may have reached the maximum number of bots allowed. Users can enable up to 50 bots for each grid bot.
• Your futures account has an insufficient balance. You can't use the frozen assets to open orders if you have pending orders in your futures account. If this happens, cancel your futures pending orders and release the frozen assets. Alternatively, you can change the grid parameters such as reducing the number of grids so that the order is less than the available balance.
2. Where are my funds after the bots are created?
• The invested funds will be separated from your trading accounts and used exclusively for grid bots strategies. Users should to be aware of the risks of their overall positions in the trading account after funds are transferred out.
3. Which trading pairs are suitable for grid trading bots?
• If you are new to trading, select popular trading pairs that have high liquidity such as BTCUSDT and ETHUSDT. If you are an experienced trader, you may consider trading pairs with high volatility to earn higher profits. Keep in mind that high profits often come with high risks.
4. What are the transaction fees for Futures Martingale?
5. How will my profits be settled if I cancel a grid order?
• Your profits will be settled based on the current marke t price.
6. What are quote currency and base currency?
• The base currency is the asset being traded and the quote currency is used to determine its value. For example, in the trading pair BTCUSDT, BTC is the base currency and USDT is the quote currency. Profits made in Futures Martingale are based on the quote currency. You will earn USDT with the BTCUSDT futures trading pair.
7. What does the grid status mean?
• To be triggered: grid bot created but not triggered
• Operating: grid bot has been triggered
• Expired: grid bot has been stopped
• Canceled: grid bot has been manually stopped
8. Why have my grid trading bots been stopped?
There are several possible reasons:
• 1. You accidentally canceled the grid trading order on the futures trading page.
• 2. Your take-profit or stop-loss price has been triggered.
• 3. The trading pair has been delisted.
• 4. The maximum order limit has been reached because you placed an order on the Futures Martingale page.
• 5. There is an insufficient balance in your futures account.
9. What is the advantage of using the AI strategy mode?
• Users can select from three trading types which best fit their needs: aggressive, secure or conservative. Note that the recommended parameters are based on market history and asset volatility, and are calculated using Bitget's backend algorithm. This algorithm is highly reliable and can be used as a trustworthy reference for traders
• If the price continues to move in the opposite direction, your positions may incur losses and liquidation. To minimize risks, you should always set a stop-loss price when creating bots.
• The invested funds are separated from the trading account and used specifically for the Futures Martingale bots. Users should to be aware of the risks of their overall positions in the trading account after funds are transferred out.
• If a coin experiences an unpredictable or unusual event, such as suspension or delisting, the bots will automatically be canceled.
• If there is insufficient margin for the funding fee after creating the Futures Martingale, the new order will be canceled, and the released funds will be used to pay the funding fee. During this period, no new orders will be created.
• If the Futures Martingale bot's position is at risk of liquidation, the order will automatically be canceled.
Futures Martingale is a transaction tool. The above-mentioned information should not be considered as financial or investment advice from Bitget. Profits fro m Futures Martingale may be impacted by one-sided market conditions or improper price intervals. You can adjust your Futures Martingale bots according to market conditions.
Join Bitget, the World's Largest Crypto Copy Trading Platform