Bitget launches position grid bots to make crypto trading even smarter
As the world's leading crypto trading platform, Bitget has always put customers first and strived to improve the trading experience of our users. We work to ensure greater transparency and timeliness of elite traders' data, enhance the security and convenience of all user operations, and enable a broader audience to leverage our tools and services. We are dedicated to trading smarter with our users and helping more people enter the world of crypto. Our latest update comes with a variety of product optimizations and improvements.
1. Position grid bots launched
Bitget has launched position grid bots for spot and futures trading. These innovative bots are suited for volatile markets and ideal for medium- to long-term investments as they offer a wider price range than regular grid bots. Bitget supports the use of forward/reverse spot and futures position grid bots in geometric/arithmetic mode, catering to various user needs. Users can start a bot easily by selecting from the bot parameters recommended based on backtested market data and entering the investment amount.
2. Improved candlestick chart experience
To further improve users' trading experience, we added a floating chart abstract, optimized the animation of candlestick charts and the order book, and added a return button (>) to return to the current time after viewing historical candlestick charts.
3. Optimized app search function
You can now search for spot elite trades, futures elite trades, and strategists by alias and name; search for spot elite trades, futures elite trades, and strategists by coin name (trading pair); and search for relevant spot and futures bots by coin name.
4. Arabic localization
Bitget now offers an Arabic version of the user interface, welcoming more users from around the world to the crypto-verse. We currently support 23 languages and serve 20+ million users in 100+ countries and regions around the world.
5. Optimized performance
We have continued to optimize system performance, improve security, reduce network latency, and fix other issues, providing users with more efficient and reliable services.
In addition to the major updates and improvements mentioned above, we have also addressed several known bugs and issues and improved the user interface of certain pages. Download the latest version of the Bitget app to experience streamlined, secure, and smart crypto trading.
Not a Bitgetter yet? Sign up now to embark on your journey into the world of crypto!
- Bitget100,000 USDT Prize Pool Up for Grabs! NewDegen 2023 On-Chain Trading Competition: Registration Now Open! Summary: Turn 100 USDT to 100,000 USDT! Bitget Wallet urges you to embrace the challenge! Boasting an enormous prize pool of 100,000 USDT and three exciting events, the highly anticipated NewDegen 2023 On-chain Trading Competition arrives amidst this bear market! Spearheaded by Bitget Wallet and in collaboration with renowned project partners, media, and KOLs, the NewDegen 2023 On-Chain Trading Competition is a grand event for global DeFi enthusiasts. Bitget Wallet is a significant p2023-10-21
- BitgetBitcoin Ecosystem — The Engine for the Next Bull MarketAbstract As we entered 2023, the wealth effect of Bitcoin has become quite evident, with its price increasing from US$16,500 at the beginning of the year to US$42,000. In addition to Bitcoin itself, market funds have also flowed into its ecosystem. The most notable example is the surge in the BRC-20 sector under the Ordinals protocol. The market size of BRC-20 tokens has now surpassed US$4 billion, a nearly 40x increase from the US$100 million in March of this year. This growth has also fuel2023-12-15
- BitgetBitget Monthly Report (Nov 2023): Spot Trading Surges by 82% With Crypto Market Resurgence November 2023 marked a year since the market turbulence and continuous regulation tightening in the crypto space. Nevertheless, the growth recorded has tremendously outperformed the expectations of market recovery. In November, Bitcoin and altcoin prices consistently increased due to a wide range of contributing market segments. Bitcoin traced back 130% since its 2022 lows and broke $700 billion in market cap. In November, as financial markets relaxed amidst a range of macro risks, it bolstere2023-12-12