What is Bitget's Trading Bonus? How to Claim and Use It?
To make the trading experience the most convenient and comfortable for everyone, Bitget gives out huge amounts of rewards in different forms. One of the most common types of rewards you can find on Bitget is Trading Bonus. This article will explore in detail what it is and how you can use it.
Overview of Bitget's Trading Bonus
Bitget's Trading Bonus is a special type of reward a trader can earn by completing designated tasks in the Rewards Center such as:
- Making first deposit;
- Daily check-in;
- Copy / spot / futures trading volume reaching a certain level;
- Special event trading (e.g. Mother's Day, etc.);
Each task listed above will earn you a certain amount of points. These points can be accumulated and used to redeem trading bonuses, each of which can amount to thousands of USDT. Everybody has a chance (or, rather, many chances) to grab some free capital.
Collect points to redeem thousands of USDT for free
To find out more about the Rewards Center, please read here.
How to Redeem Bitget’s Trading Bonus
At the Rewards Center mainpage, scroll down to the 'Points redemption’ section, choose the trading bonus you want to claim.
Hit ‘Redeem’, then double check the terms and validity period in the pop-up screen, and simply hit ‘Confirm’ to claim it.
At the Rewards Center page, scroll down to the ‘Points redemption’ section, choose the trading bonus you want to claim.
Hit ‘Redeem’, double check the terms and validity period in the pop-up screen, and then simply hit ‘Confirm’ to claim it.
How to Use Trading Bonuses
Reward capital from trading bonuses can be used:
- To trade futures (Futures Copy Trade included);
- To offset futures transaction fees / losses / funding fees;
- As margins to open a position.
- If the user has both trading bonuses and coupons, the system will use coupons first to pay the trading fees.
- Any transfer-out of the account that is holding the trading bonus before the trading bonus is used up will cause the unused amount of the fund to be null.
- If such null caused by withdrawal and/or transfer leads to deleveraging (liquidation) or inability to maintain an open position, the trader needs to resolve this issue before further operations.
- When used to offset losses, the trading bonus needs to meet the following requirements: Current equity at the time of closing the position＜(initial + accumulated deposit + the remaining of the trading bonus). The initial and accumulated deposit will be calculated immediately after the trading bonus is claimed. If you claim another trading bonus after the previous one is used up, then the calculation will restart when the new bonus is claimed.
- The trading bonus will expire if not claimed within the validity period specified on the voucher.
- Introduction to the Bitget Telegram Mini AppBitget2023-12-05 | 5 minutes
- Unleashing Profit Potential: A Comprehensive Guide to Bitget Earn ProductsBitget2023-08-03 | 10 minutes
- Bold Predictions, Soaring Yields - Bitget Range Sniper TutorialBitget2023-05-08 | 5 minutes