How to Discover Hot Assets With Megaswap
Are you tired of navigating multiple trading interfaces and paying high fees just to access the tokens you want? Look no further than Bitget MegaSwap - the advanced DeFi aggregator that simplifies the trading process and saves you money.
Launched in 2018, Bitget has positioned itself as the dominant crypto derivatives trading platform with multiple innovative products, one of which is Bitget MegaSwap. Join us as we introduce you to the exciting world of Bitget MegaSwap and help you discover hot assets on MegaSwap.
What is MegaSwap?
Bitget MegaSwap is the advanced DeFi aggregator that gathers liquidity from a wide range of trading pools for the best price and lowest fees possible. With MegaSwap, users don't have to go through the trouble of placing buy and sell orders on trading interfaces; instead, they can access over 10,000 tokens and start trading with just a few clicks.
MegaSwap also supports the cross-chain conversion of your cryptocurrencies at any time, with real-time prices based on market conditions. Best of all, Bitget automatically converts your gas fees for you from your stablecoin balance in your account, allowing you to trade hassle-free.
How to discover hot assets with MegaSwap？
Much like all of Bitget’s other products, using MegaSwap is quick and simple. Users can keep up with the latest and hottest on-chain assets with the exclusive MegaSwap list by following the steps below:
Step 2: Scroll down to the MegaSwap section and select the trending zone you are interested in (below is an example of ChatGPT Zone). You can seek the availability of a cryptocurrency on MegaSwap by entering its name in the search box.
Step 3: Choose the cryptocurrency you want to know more about, such as FIL, and click on it.
Step 4: Click on [Coin Details]. This will take you to the Coin Details page, where you can find more information about the asset, including its price, trading volume, and more.
Five key metrics for analyzing on MegaSwap
- Funding Pool: A funding pool (liquidity pool) is a collection of funds locked up in a DEX's smart contract. Users and institutions will deposit (pool) their cryptocurrencies into the funding pool to provide liquidity for others to exchange/ swap their cryptocurrencies. The larger the amount, the better the liquidity of the cryptocurrency.
- Funding Pool Changes: Funding pool changes refer to the record of liquidity additions for a particular cryptocurrency on the major DEXs. By analyzing the funding pool changes, investors and researchers can understand the level of interest in a particular cryptocurrency over time. It allows investors to track the growth of a particular cryptocurrency and identify potential trends in its performance.
- Trade: All past trades that have occurred on the major DEXs can be seen here. This includes information such as the date and time of the trade, the price at which the trade was executed, and the volume of the trade. The greater a cryptocurrency's buy orders, the greater its popularity.
- Trade Data: Trade data is the information about the trading activity that occurs on the platform. This includes details about the number of trading addresses, fund flow analysis, and funding data analysis in the last 24h. By analyzing trading data, investors and researchers can identify potential opportunities for investment.
- Introduction: Users can find the basic information of a particular cryptocurrency, such as its mainnet, contract address, resources, and other key details.
More on the topic of MegaSwap can be found here:
Subscribe to our social media channels and never miss any updates
… and register your Bitget account to enjoy your new user rewards!