Bitget One-Click Copy Trade: Guidelines for Elite Spot Traders
Let’s take a look at the details of these guidelines for elite traders.
I. How do I become a trader?
1. Log in to Bitget’s official website or app.
2. Select Become a Trader on the Copy Trade page.
3. Fill in your information, then read and agree to the Trader Agreement.
4. Wait to be approved.
5. After your application has been approved, you’ll be able to initiate spot and futures copy trades.
II. Requirements to become an elite trader
1. You futures account must have no positions, open orders, or trigger orders (including both actual account and demo trading account).
2. Your spot account must have no open orders or trigger orders.
3. You must not be following any elite traders.
4. You can only register one elite trader account.
III. Traders’ Personal Settings
You can set up your account after you receive approval. Go to the Copy Trade page > My Trades > Personal Settings before initiating a trade.
1. Avatar: This is optional.
2. Nickname: Your registered email or mobile number (by default).
3. Nickname shown in different languages: The same as your nickname (by default).
4. Tags: There are six tags for you to choose from (can be a combination of multiple tags): High frequency, low frequency, aggressive, stable, short term, and long term. Manually select these tags according to your preference.
5. Spot copy trading: Select your preferred spot trading pairs. The system will select all trading pairs for you by default.
6. Total assets: The total assets in your spot account will be displayed in your trader profile when this feature is enabled. (This feature is disabled by default.)
IV. Initiating a trade
You can start trading, setting your take-profit / stop-loss targets, close positions, and view your copy trade data after selecting your personal settings.
* Currently, copy trading is only available in the hedging mode.
(1) Initiating a trade
You can start a new trade by going to Initiate a Trade on the Copy Trade page, or opening a position on the spot trading page. After initiating a trade, you can check the details by visiting the My Trades page or viewing Current Copy Trades on the spot trading page.
1. My Trades only displays the data from your own elite trader account and does not include your followers’ data.
2. Copy trades that you have initiated are listed separately in Current Copy Trades.
3. Your followers will not copy any of your new orders when you have reached the cap for initiated copy trades (the cap on the total positions of all your followers).
(2) Set your take-profit / stop-loss (TP/SL) targets
You can set take-profit and stop-loss targets in Current Copy Trades via the Spot Trading page or My Copy Trades via the Copy Trading page.
(3) Close positions in copy trades
You may close your positions at the market price in Current Copy Trades via the Spot Trading page or My Copy Trades via the Copy Trading page.
1. You can only close positions at the current market price.
2. You cannot close positions with trailing orders or trigger orders.
3. Each order needs to be closed one by one under Current Copy Trades > Details.
4. Go to Current Copy Trades > Summary to instantly close multiple spot positions which share the same margin and have the same direction.
(4) Check copy trade data
You can check your copy trade data under My Trades on the Copy Trade page. The data includes shared trades, history, details, etc.
(1) Profit-sharing rule
The maximum profit share ratio for spot elite traders will be increased to 10% after the update (no BGB lock-up).Bitget will determine the maximum profit share ratio based on elite trader tiers after the spot elite trader tier system is launched.
(2) Check profit-sharing data
You can check the details of your shared profits from copy trades under My Trades > Profit-sharing on your homepage.
1. Details include data such as the total profit shared, estimated profit sharing, and yesterday's profit sharing. The shared profits you can earn from spot copy trades are calculated and displayed in USDT. Actual shared profits will be consistent with the cryptocurrency used as the margin by your followers when they copy your trades.
2. The "Profits to be shared" is a dynamic value.
3. Total shared profits and historical shared profits: Only users with positive profits will be displayed in the details.
VI. Follower management
You may check your current followers and their spot assets under My Trades > Followers.
1. You can remove followers whose spot assets are less than 100 USDT.
2. Once removed, the user will no longer copy your new trades, but currently copied trades are unaffected.
VII. Requirements for being displayed on the elite trader list
Spot traders should meet the following requirements:
1. Your spot account assets total 100 USDT or more (all currencies are calculated in USDT).
2. You have closed at least one spot copy trade in tokens supported by Bitget.
3. If a trader already on the elite trader list currently has spot assets worth less than 100 USDT, the trader will be temporarily removed, but their followers from before the removal will not be affected.
4. A trader should have traded with at least one trading pair.
* Note: The trader list is updated hourly.