- NEW20.00 % ~ 491.00 %6 days2023.09.23Ends in: 00D:01H:39M:49S
- NEW20.00 % ~ 26.00 %6 days2023.09.23Ends in: 00D:01H:39M:49S
- NEW20.00 % ~ 347.00 %6 days2023.09.23
- NEW20.00 % ~ 118.00 %6 days2023.09.23
- 20.00 % ~ 388.00 %7 days2023.09.22
- 20.00 % ~ 72.00 %7 days2023.09.22
- 20.00 % ~ 394.00 %7 days2023.09.22
- 20.00 % ~ 245.00 %7 days2023.09.22
1. What is Range Sniper?
Range Sniper is a non-principal-guaranteed wealth management product, offering bullish and bearish subscription options to help users earn a considerable income in sideways or unilateral markets. Users can get a significant interest rate when the market direction contradicts judgment by performing corresponding low-buy or high-sell transactions.
2. What are the advantages of Range Sniper?
* Based on market direction judgements, traders can take low-risk bullish or bearish positions. * Regardless of market ups and downs, you can earn high interest.
3. What are the risks of Range Sniper?
* The user asset subscription amount will be locked and cannot be redeemed in advance during the subscription period. As such, users sacrifice some liquidity. * The user's investment currency may be exchanged for another settlement currency due to price fluctuations. Users may bear the loss caused by price drops.
4. How do I choose Range Sniper products?
Range Sniper is divided into bullish and bearish subscriptions. When you're bullish on the current market and willing to buy the asset near the market price, subscribe to a bullish Range Sniper. When the market rises, get high-interest income; when the market falls, initiate buy orders on more assets. When the current market is bearish, subscribe to a bearish Range Sniper to initiate sell orders close to the market price. When the market falls, get high-interest income; when the market rises, initiate sell orders on the asset.