Explained: How to Send “Crypto Red Packets” with Bitget Wallet in 3 Steps
Bitget Wallet (Previously BitKeep) has debuted the “Crypto Red Packets” in its V7.0.9 release. Available to all Bitget Wallet (Previously BitKeep) users, Crypto Red Packets can be used to share tokens on 12 mainnets (including BSC, Polygon, AVAX-C, Fantom, Arbitrum, Heco, OKC, Optimism, KCC, FUSE). Tokens on Tron and ClassZZ will be supported soon.
How to Send Crypto Red Packets
1) Launch Bitget Wallet (Previously BitKeep) app, choose the wallet and the mainnet from which you want to send Crypto Red Packets; then go to Discover and tap Red Packets;
2) Tap the token name to choose whatever token you’d like to send, and you can see the balance is shown in the corner. Now fill in the Amount and the Number, and tap Generate. Make sure everything is right, and tap Generate Now.Note: Decentralized Crypto Red Packets require both the senders and receivers to pay gas fees for sending or depositing a red packet. Depositing a Red Packet containing tokens on ETH may result in a sum of gas fee higher than the Red Packet value.
3) Enter your password. After the generation succeeds, tap Copy Link or Share to send your Red Packets to your friends.Note: Bitget Wallet (Previously BitKeep) Crypto Red Packet is implemented through smart contracts. The sender can ask to refund the Red Rackets not claimed or deposited in 24 hours.
How to check the status of your Red Packets
In the Send page, tap the History icon in the upper right corner, and tap Sent to check the Red Packets you sent. Tap the record you’d like to check out to open a detail page, where you can see the addresses of the receivers, how many are claimed and deposited, and how many are left, etc. For Red Packets that are not claimed nor deposited, you may choose to share with your friends again.
How to Claim A Bitget Wallet (Previously BitKeep) Crypto Red Packets
1) Tap the Crypto Red Packets URL to show the Red Packets, tap Open, then tap Deposit to My Bitget Wallet (Previously BitKeep) Wallet or copy the passcode and launch the Bitget Wallet (Previously BitKeep) app;
2) If you chose to “Deposit to My Bitget Wallet (Previously BitKeep) Wallet”, you’ll jump to the passcode page in Bitget Wallet (Previously BitKeep). Simply tap Next, make sure the gas fee is reasonable, then tap Deposit. After that, tap OK.
If the Red Packet you get has a value lower than the gas fee, you don’t have to deposit it.
- AnnouncementExclusive $ZETA Rewards Totalling $600,000 Have Been Airdropped! Check Your Wallet Now!2024-02-02
- AnnouncementCelebrating Winners: NewDegen 2023 On-Chain Trading Competition Rewards Distributed!2023-12-08
- AnnouncementBitKeep Upgrades to Bitget Wallet: A Letter From the Team2023-08-10