Explained: How to participate in the Bitget Wallet $1,000,000 Incentives program
Bitget Wallet (Previously BitKeep) is launching another 1,000,000u Incentive flash sale on July 12th. Six NFTs from Polygon Warrior Matrix, Pi Badge, The Saudis, Baby Wealthy Club will be available. Come and grab the NFT of your choice while enjoying up to 98% discount.
Here’s how to get the NFTs at Bitget Wallet (Previously BitKeep) subsidized prices.(Users already familiar with Bitget Wallet (Previously BitKeep) please go to Step 3 - Get an NFT in the flash sale.)
1. Scan the QR code to download the latest version of Bitget Wallet (Previously BitKeep) app;
2. Create a wallet/import a wallet
Users who already have an encrypted wallet can import the previously generated wallet into Bitget Wallet (Previously BitKeep) using private key or mnemonics. Users who have never created a wallet please follow the steps below to create it.
Create a wallet
1) Launch Bitget Wallet (Previously BitKeep) app. Tap Create a New wallet. Read all the tips and check the prompt in the bottom, and tap “I have backed up”;
2) Verify your backup. Tap Confirm, then Enter Pin Code.Please keep the mnemonics properly. It is recommended to use a notebook to write down the mnemonics and put it away;Bitget Wallet (Previously BitKeep) does not store your mnemonics on its server. Once the mnemonics get lost, you won’t be able to recover your assets, and Bitget Wallet (Previously BitKeep) cannot help you recover your wallet.
3) Add Mainnets and tap Confirm. Now you are ready to try out Bitget Wallet (Previously BitKeep).
Import a wallet
You are going to need your private key or mnemonics to import a wallet. Do not copy it to the clipboard or there will be leaking risks. You’d better write the words down on a piece of paper and then input them manually. Here’s a step-by-step instruction:Launch Bitkeep. Choose “Import an existing wallet”. Input your mnemonics or private key, then input your wallet password;
3. Go to the $1,000,000 Incentives page to get an NFT at Bitget Wallet (Previously BitKeep) subsidized price.
1) In Bitget Wallet (Previously BitKeep) landing page, tap NFT at the bottom to enter the NFT Market, then tap the banner ad enter the event page;You can see the NFTs on sale and the time of the flash sale. The grayed out status means the NFT is already sold. Scroll down than you can see the NFTs and sale time for the next flash sales;(It’s advised that you turn on notification for Bitget Wallet (Previously BitKeep) so that you can get a push 5 minutes before the flash sale starts.)
2) After the flash sale starts, tap “Get it now” for the NFT you want. Now read the order information, including how much gas fee you need to pay, then tap Next and enter your password.
You can add and view your newly purchased NFT on the homepage of the wallet, or you can list the NFT in the Bitget Wallet (Previously BitKeep) NFT Market to resale it.The NFTs are subject to availability. Come to Bitget Wallet (Previously BitKeep) 1,000,000u Incentive program early to get the NFTs you want at the lowest prices ever!
About Bitget Wallet (Previously BitKeep)
Bitget Wallet (Previously BitKeep), as the top decentralized multi-chain digital wallet in Asia, integrates Wallet, Swap, NFT Market, DApp and Discover in a single location. With a user base of nearly six million across 168 countries and regions, Bitget Wallet (Previously BitKeep) forged strategic partnership with multiple top 30 public chains (including Polygon, Solana, BSC, ETH, HECO, OKChain, TRON, Fantom, WAX, IOST, AVAX, zkSync), becoming their authorized wallet. With 70+ mainnets, 10,000+ DApps, 1,000,000+ NFTs and 220,000+ tokens supported, Bitget Wallet (Previously BitKeep) is dedicated to creating the world's largest Web3.0 gateway.
Twitter: https://twitter.com/Bitget Wallet (Previously BitKeep)OS
Facebook：https://www.facebook.com/Bitget Wallet (Previously BitKeep)/
- ActivityExperience Gas-Free ETH Staking & Secure up to 10% APY of ETH Rewards2023-11-28