Bitget Wallet & Theirsverse Trading Week
Bitget Wallet (Previously BitKeep) NFT Market has supported Theirsverse NFTs since July 12. And now Bitget Wallet (Previously BitKeep) is joining hands with Theirsverse in a Trading Week to bring Bitget Wallet (Previously BitKeep) users exclusive privileges.
July 28th - 24:00 (GMT+8), August 4th
1. During the trading week, users need to buy NFTs/list NFTs for sale on Bitget Wallet (Previously BitKeep) NFT Market. One (1) point will be rewarded for each Theirsverse NFT listed, and five (5) points will be rewarded for each Theirsverse NFT bought.
2. Three (3) users with the highest points will each get a Theirverse NFT. All other participants will enter a lucky draw and 3 of them will each be rewarded a Polygon Warrior NFT.
About Theirsverse Official
Theirsverse, an NFT collection receiving support from Taiwanese singer/actress Annie Yi, is conceptualized and designed by a group of Generation Z multi-ethnic artists, including Chloe, a Franco-Chinese multi-disciplinary artist, and EN-LI, son of Annie Yi, studying at NYU Tisch School of the Arts.“Theirs” is a personal pronoun given to gender-fluid people in European and American countries, reflecting humanity and the openness of mindset. People are no longer simply defined as she or him, but can also be called they/them/theirs. Among the NFT collections based on meme and hippie culture, Theirsverse represents a culture that’s unique, avant-garde, and easier to be accepted by people outside the Web3.0 world. At the same time, female-themed NFT collections such as World of Women and Crypto Coven also prove that increasingly more topics about gender, diversity, and inclusion are entering the Web3.0 world from the mainstream society.
TheirsNFT, Theirsverse’s first NFT collection, has 9999 pieces, including 9 series. A total of 792 layers are included in creating the series, with each NFT composed of 8 independent layers. According to its plan, Theirsverse has many following steps like online and offline album release, virtual idol concert, art exhibition, sharing the revenue of Theirs doll brand, and creating a Theirs metaverse.
How to get Theirsverse NFTs with Bitget Wallet (Previously BitKeep) app
Note: (Users already familiar with Bitget Wallet (Previously BitKeep) please go to Step 3 – Get an NFT in the flash sale.)
1. Scan the QR code to download the latest version of Bitget Wallet (Previously BitKeep) app;
How to participate
Scan the QR code to download Bitget Wallet (Previously BitKeep) V7.1.4
1. Create a wallet/import a wallet
Users who already have an encrypted wallet can import the previously generated wallet into Bitget Wallet (Previously BitKeep) using private key or mnemonics. Users who have never created a wallet please follow the steps below to create it.
Create a wallet
1) Launch Bitget Wallet (Previously BitKeep) app. Tap Create a New wallet. Read all the tips and check the prompt in the bottom, and tap “I have backed up”;
2) Verify your backup. Tap Confirm, then Enter Pin Code. Please keep the mnemonics properly. It is recommended to use a notebook to write down the mnemonics and put it away;Bitget Wallet (Previously BitKeep) does not store your mnemonics on its server. Once the mnemonics get lost, you won’t be able to recover your assets, and Bitget Wallet (Previously BitKeep) cannot help you recover your wallet.
3) Add BSC into your Mainnet list and tap Confirm. Now you are ready to try out Bitget Wallet (Previously BitKeep).
Import a wallet
You are going to need your private key or mnemonics to import a wallet. Do not copy it to the clipboard or there will be leaking risks. You’d better write the words down on a piece of paper and then input them manually. Here’s a step-by-step instruction: Launch Bitkeep. Choose “Import an existing wallet”. Input your mnemonics or private key, then input your wallet password;
How to buy Theirsverse NFTs
1) In Bitget Wallet (Previously BitKeep) NFT Market, tap “Teirsverse Official” in the Recently Listed section to enter the collection page, and select one of the blind boxes to go to the purchase page;
2) Tap “Get is now”, choose the token you want to pay with, confirm the TX fee, and tap “Next” to complete the purchase. Tap “View in browser” to check out your transaction records.
When you’re done with the purchase process, go back to the wallet home page, and tap “NFTs” to see the NFTs you just purchased.
How to sell Theirsverse NFTs
1) On the Bitget Wallet (Previously BitKeep) landing page, tap NFTs, and check the Theirsverse Official NFTs you have, choose the one you want to list to go to the detail page;2) Tap Sell, fill in the Price, and set the sale end time. Tap Next and read all the information. Tap Confirm and enter your transaction password. You should see that your NFT is listed now.
How to modify and cancel NFT listings
1) If you want to modify the listing information later, just go back to the landing page, tap NFTs and then tap Theirsverse Official, you will see the NFTs listed. Tap one of them to go to the detail page.
2) You can either tap Modify to modify the price, or tap Cancel to cancel the sell.
About Bitget Wallet (Previously BitKeep)
Bitget Wallet (Previously BitKeep), as the top decentralized multi-chain digital wallet in Asia, integrates Wallet, Swap, NFT Market, DApp and Discover in a single location. With a user base of nearly six million across 168 countries and regions, Bitget Wallet (Previously BitKeep) forged strategic partnership with multiple top 30 public chains (including Polygon, Solana, BSC, ETH, HECO, OKChain, TRON, Fantom, WAX, IOST, AVAX, zkSync), becoming their authorized wallet. With 70+ mainnets, 15,000+ DApps, 1,000,000+ NFTs and 250,000+ tokens supported, Bitget Wallet (Previously BitKeep) is dedicated to creating the world’s largest Web3.0 gateway.
Twitter: https://twitter.com/Bitget Wallet (Previously BitKeep)OS
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Bitget Wallet (Previously BitKeep)/
- ActivityExperience Gas-Free ETH Staking & Secure up to 10% APY of ETH Rewards2023-11-28