Bitget Wallet NFT Market supports bulk listing now
On August 1, 2022, Bitget Wallet (Previously BitKeep) announced the introduction of the NFT bulk listing feature. Bitget Wallet (Previously BitKeep) noticed the pain points of the NFT trading market and strived to provide solutions through batch transfer and more. With the increase of NFT trading platforms and NFT collections, users have to perform multiple transactions, paying a lot of gas fees and wait for a longer time. Bulk listing is the solution from Bitget Wallet (Previously BitKeep) NFT Market.
How to use the Bulk Listing feature?
Connect Bitget Wallet (Previously BitKeep) wallet
1) Go to Bitget Wallet (Previously BitKeep).comScroll down on the page to the bottom to find “Submit NFT”, click on it, and you will jump to the Control Center page in which you will see a “Connect Wallet” button;
2) Click “Connect Wallet”, choose a mainnet, and click “Connect”;3) Now enter your password and click the button below. When the wallet is connected, you’ll see it shows Wallet Connected in the upper right corner.
How to list NFTs in bulk?
1) Go to “My assets”, and click “Popular”.
2) NFT collections will be displayed here after you connect Bitget Wallet (Previously BitKeep) Wallet.
“Lowest selling price” shows the lowest selling price among your listed NFTs;
“Highest selling price” shows the highest selling price among your listed NFTs.
3) Choose the NFTs you’d like to list for sale(Note: For NFTs already on sale, please go to “My Orders” to check them out or make modification as you’d like.)
4) In the bulk sale list, click on the brush icon next to the price to apply the price to the whole list;
5) Confirm “Price”, “Total Number” and “Valid until” and other info are set correctly,Then click confirm.
How to check my listed NFTs?
When you’re done with listing, go back to “My assets”. Click “My Orders” in the upper right corner to view the details.
How to modify the NFT listings?
In “My assets” tab, locate the NFTs with status “On sale”. Choose the NFT whose listing setting you’d like to modify, click “Modify” and make the modification as you like, then tap “Next” and “Confirm”.
About Bitget Wallet (Previously BitKeep)
Bitget Wallet (Previously BitKeep), as the top decentralized multi-chain digital wallet in Asia, integrates Wallet, Swap, NFT Market, DApp and Discover in a single location. With a user base of nearly six million across 168 countries and regions, Bitget Wallet (Previously BitKeep) forged strategic partnership with multiple top 30 public chains (including Polygon, Solana, BSC, ETH, HECO, OKChain, TRON, Fantom, WAX, IOST, AVAX, zkSync), becoming their authorized wallet. With 70+ mainnets, 15,000+ DApps, 1,000,000+ NFTs and 250,000+ tokens supported, Bitget Wallet (Previously BitKeep) is dedicated to creating the world’s largest Web3.0 gateway.
Twitter: https://twitter.com/Bitget Wallet (Previously BitKeep)OS
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Bitget Wallet (Previously BitKeep)/
- ProductCelebrate Brand Upgrade and Trade Futures to Share 100,000 USDT2023-08-11
- ProductSwap $SDEX and Share 800,000 $SDEX Airdrop Rewards2023-08-10