Bitget Wallet NFT Market Now Supports MoonBirds
If you follow any NFT-related social media accounts or join an NFT community, you will definitely see the pixel-art birds all the time. Sometimes a lucky dog posts his/her bird screenshots can make you feel FOMO, because you see, a pixel bird is worth as much as dozens of ETH! Why is MoonBirds so pricey?
MoonBirds are now listed on Bitget Wallet (Previously BitKeep) NFT market. In order to help you understand this project and the reasons for its high price, we have compiled detailed project information and a transaction tutorial. Now let’s begin:
What is MoonBirds Allowlist raffle?
The NFT project Moonbirds announced an allowlist raffle on April 7. According to Premint, an access list building site, each Moonbirds NFT cost as much as 2.5 ETH to mint. To register for the raffle, one needed to hold at least 2.5 ETH in his/her wallet. The number of winners was expected to be 7,875.
Despite the minting price, the Moonbirds project attracted a large number of intrigued NFT investors to participate in the raffle. According to the Moonbirds website, the application for the allowlist was ended and the list of winners announced. Winners are now able to mint their own Moonbirds NFTs. (If you missed the raffle, don’t be too disappointed. Some users with dozens or even hundreds of accounts failed to made the allowlist. >3 )
As Moonbirds tweeted:
A common question about the 2.5E for the allowlist raffle, yes, you can move the ETH out ? - winners announced on April 15th, 9:00 AM PDT.
On the afternoon of April 17th, most of the 10,000 NFTs were minted within the first few hours.
Of these 10,000, 2,000 were made available to PROOF Collective NFT holders through free minting, 125 were distributed by the Moonbirds team, and the remaining 7,875 were minted at 2.5 ETH each by those who were entitled through a public raffle. The Moonbirds team raised about $66 million (of ETH) from the allowlisted mint.
How to Trade Moonbirds on Bitget Wallet (Previously BitKeep) NFT Market
Bitget Wallet (Previously BitKeep) added Moonbirds to its Supported NFT list to enable users to trade their NFTs on NFT Market
1) Launch Bitget Wallet (Previously BitKeep), tap Market, and you can see Moonbirds on the home page, tap to enter the project detail page; or you can select Search and enter Moonbirds to find the project;
You can see the current floor price of 19 ETH, as well as data such as the number of holders;
Note: With Bitget Wallet (Previously BitKeep) NFT Market, you can buy NFTs with any token.
2) Tap the sort button, and select [Buy now] in the pop-up window, you can see all available Moonbirds NFTs are listed here;
3) Scroll down to locate the NFT that you find worth buying or good looking. Let’s take #2042 as an example;
4) Tap to enter #2042’s detail page, read the information to confirm it’s the one you want, then tap Buy;
If you are using ETH to make the purchase, just tap Confirm in the next step; but you can also choose to by NFT with other tokens: just tap Switch;
5) Switch to the token you’d like to spend. Let’s take MATIC as an example; tap Matic;
6) Now go back to the purchase page, and you can see that the token of payment is switched to Matic. If you have enough balance of Matic in your wallet, the Buy button at the bottom is purple. Check that all information is correct, then tap Buy.
There may be more Moonbirds listed on Bitget Wallet (Previously BitKeep) NFT Market in the future. Interested users please check the Moonbirds page regularly to get updated information.
Moonbirds are more than just an avatar.
They're a collection of 10,000 utility-enabled PFPs that feature a richly diverse and unique pool of rarity-powered traits. What's more, each Moonbird unlocks private club membership and additional benefits the longer you hold them.
About Bitget Wallet (Previously BitKeep) Bitget Wallet (Previously BitKeep), as the top decentralized multi-chain digital wallet in Asia, integrates Wallet, Swap, NFT Market, DApp and Discover in a single location. Bitget Wallet (Previously BitKeep) Global Inc. was founded in Singapore in May 2018. The company now serves nearly 6 million global users worldwide, covering nearly 168 countries in North America, Europe, and Asia. With 40+ main chains, 10,000+ DApps, 100,000 NFTs and 4,5000+ tokens supported, Bitget Wallet (Previously BitKeep) is dedicated to creating the world's largest Web3.0 gateway.
Contact Bitget Wallet (Previously BitKeep):
Bitget Wallet (Previously BitKeep): https://bitkeep.com/
- AnnouncementCelebrating Winners: NewDegen 2023 On-Chain Trading Competition Rewards Distributed!2023-12-08
- AnnouncementBitKeep Upgrades to Bitget Wallet: A Letter From the Team2023-08-10
- AnnouncementBitget Wallet’s Announcement for the Exchange of $SUIBG for $SUI2023-05-03