Bitget Wallet NFT Market is holding a Trading Week to pay dividends to its users
In this Bitget Wallet (Previously BitKeep) NFT Market trading week, Bitget Wallet (Previously BitKeep) will provide generous prizes, including share 50% of all TX fee proceeds from this event with the top 5 traders.
Duration:00:00 (UTC+8) on August 22
6,000U of base prize, and 50% of all TX fee proceeds from this event will be given to top 5 traders (by transaction volume) in this event.
Note: NFT trading activities on ETH, BNB, Polygon are calculated separately. Users can get dividends from the trading of multiple projects on multiple mainnets at the same time.
1. Users who have traded NFTs in the top five traded NFT collections during the event will share the prize pool on a pro rata basis.
Prize Pool = Base Prize + TX Fee Income x 50%
Your prize = prize pool x collection weight/number of traders
2. The total value of the prize pool and the transaction volume of each project will be updated once every 12 hours along with the increase in transaction volume;
3. Users need to claim their dividends after the event to withdraw the assets to their Cloud Wallet;
4. Users can then withdraw the assets from their Cloud Wallet for other use.
Note: The prize, if not claimed, will be carried over until transferred to the Cloud Wallet.
Download the latest version of Bitget Wallet (Previously BitKeep) wallet：
1) Launch Bitget Wallet (Previously BitKeep) app, tap NFT Market. Now tap Prize to enter the event page;
2) You can view the total amount of the prize pool and the weight of each collection.
Transactions of digital assets and digital asset-based derivatives involve risks, which may lead to partial or total loss of your funds. Investors must ensure that they understand the nature and rules of digital asset transactions and smart contract transactions, and decide whether to participate in trading activities based on their own investment experience and risk appetite.
Bitget Wallet (Previously BitKeep) has the final right to interpret the rules of this event.