Bitget Wallet Integrated BitTorrent Chain (BTTC)
Bitget Wallet (Previously BitKeep) is proud to announce that we have added BitTorrent Chain(BTTC) to our protocol list. Bitget Wallet (Previously BitKeep) is supporting the BitTorrent Chain(BTTC) protocol, and will provide BitTorrent Chain(BTTC) users with a convenient means for saving and transaction. In the future, the partnership between BitTorrent Chain and Bitget Wallet (Previously BitKeep) will certainly go further.
How to Add BitTorrent Chain(BTTC) in Bitget Wallet (Previously BitKeep)
1. Launch Bitget Wallet (Previously BitKeep) app. Tap ALL in the upper right corner to enter the mainnet selection interface. Tap Add Mainnet, select BitTorrent Chain(BTTC) and tap OK;
2. Enter wallet password, then return to the wallet page. You are done with the addition. Go back to the wallet home page and select ALL to view all the mainnets that have been added.
About BitTorrent Chain (BTTC)
BitTorrent Chain, the first scalable heterogeneous cross-chain interoperability protocol, safeguards network through PoS consensus mechanism and leverages sidechains for the scaling of smart contracts. BitTorrent was acquired by TRON Foundation, the creator of the TRON blockchain, in 2019. The new ownership then introduced the BitTorrent cryptocurrency BTT to help scale its protocol and incentivize network participants. So while BTT coins are bought and spent by people requesting files or wanting to increase download speeds, providers need to buy and sell BTT to get compensated for sharing files on their systems. BitTorrent BTT is a popular token in the digital age of Web 3.0. The token powers decentralized applications including DLive, BitTorrent Speed, BitTorrent File System, and more. The project plans to create and strengthen the world's largest decentralized file sharing protocol through BTT.
About Bitget Wallet (Previously BitKeep)
Bitget Wallet (Previously BitKeep), as the top decentralized multi-chain digital wallet in Asia, integrates Wallet, Swap, NFT Market, DApp and Discover in a single location. With a user base of nearly five million across 168 countries and regions, Bitget Wallet (Previously BitKeep) forged strategic partnership with multiple Top 30 public chains (including Polygon, Solana, BSC, ETH, HECO, OKChain, TRON, Fantom, WAX, IOST, AVAX, zkSync, Terra LUNA), becoming their authorized wallet. With 50+ main chains, 10,000+ DApps, 1,000,000+ NFTs and 220,000+ tokens supported, Bitget Wallet (Previously BitKeep) is dedicated to creating the world's largest Web3.0 gateway.
Bitget Wallet (Previously BitKeep) Website: https://bitkeep.com/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/Bitget Wallet (Previously BitKeep)OS
Discord: https: //discord.com/invite/gUQB7gUarR
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Bitget Wallet (Previously BitKeep)/
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/Bitget Wallet (Previously BitKeep)/
- AnnouncementCelebrating Winners: NewDegen 2023 On-Chain Trading Competition Rewards Distributed!2023-12-08
- AnnouncementBitKeep Upgrades to Bitget Wallet: A Letter From the Team2023-08-10
- AnnouncementBitget Wallet’s Announcement for the Exchange of $SUIBG for $SUI2023-05-03