Bitget Wallet & Hoot Labs Trading event
Bitget Wallet (Previously BitKeep) NFT Market has officially supported Hoot Labs on August 2. Bitget Wallet (Previously BitKeep) and Hoot Labs have started a joint Trade/List and Earn event. The 50 users with the highest points can get YING whitelist spots.
August 2nd - 24:00 (GMT+8), August 4th
1. You need to buy INKEPASS or Hootbirds or list these NFTs for sale with Bitget Wallet (Previously BitKeep). You can get 5 points for buying 1 NFT, and 1 point for listing one, but you’ll lose 3 points for selling one.
2. The 50 users with the highest points can get YING whitelist spots. The results will be announced on Twitter on August 5th.
INKEPASS is the core token of HootLabs and the key to the wonderful journey of the INKEVERSE. In the future, users will gradually unlock the INKVERSE with this key.
Hootbirds evolved from Xiaoying, the most important IP of Inke. As the mascot of Inke, it has always been favored by Inke users. Recently, Inke officially changed its name to INKEVERSE, and Xiaoying naturally became the first NFT collection in its Web3.0 world. Totaling 1,111, the collection will be distributed to INKEPASS holders through airdrop. Let’s all take YING, aka Hootbirds, to continue our exploration in the INKVERSE.
How to participate
Scan the code to download the latest version of Bitget Wallet (Previously BitKeep) app.
1. Create a wallet/import a wallet
Users who already have an encrypted wallet can import the previously generated wallet into Bitget Wallet (Previously BitKeep) using private key or mnemonics. Users who have never created a wallet please follow the steps below to create it.
Create a wallet
1) Launch Bitget Wallet (Previously BitKeep) app. Tap Create a New wallet. Read all the tips and check the prompt in the bottom, and tap “I have backed up”;
2) Verify your backup. Tap Confirm, then Enter Pin Code. Please keep the mnemonics properly. It is recommended to use a notebook to write down the mnemonics and put it away;Bitget Wallet (Previously BitKeep) does not store your mnemonics on its server. Once the mnemonics get lost, you won’t be able to recover your assets, and Bitget Wallet (Previously BitKeep) cannot help you recover your wallet.
3) Add BSC into your Mainnet list and tap Confirm. Now you are ready to try out Bitget Wallet (Previously BitKeep).
2.Import a wallet
You are going to need your private key or mnemonics to import a wallet. Do not copy it to the clipboard or there will be leaking risks. You’d better write the words down on a piece of paper and then input them manually. Here’s a step-by-step instruction: Launch Bitkeep. Choose “Import an existing wallet”. Input your mnemonics or private key, then input your wallet password;
3.How to buy NFTs with Bitget Wallet (Previously BitKeep)?
1) In Bitget Wallet (Previously BitKeep) NFT Market, tap “Hootbirds” in the Recently Listed section to enter the collection page, and select one of the NFTs you’d like to buy;
2) Tap “Get is now”, choose the token you want to pay with, confirm the TX fee, and tap “Next” to complete the purchase. Tap “View in browser” to check out your transaction records.
When you’re done with the purchase process, go back to the wallet home page, and tap “NFTs” to see the NFTs you just purchased.
4. How to sell NFTs
Now let’s take Teirsverse Official for example.
1) On the Bitget Wallet (Previously BitKeep) landing page, tap NFTs, and check the Theirsverse Official NFTs you have, choose the one you want to list to go to the detail page;
2) Tap Sell, fill in the Price, and set the sale end time. Tap Next and read all the information. Tap Confirm and enter your transaction password. You should see that your NFT is listed now.
About Bitget Wallet (Previously BitKeep)
Bitget Wallet (Previously BitKeep), as the top decentralized multi-chain digital wallet in Asia, integrates Wallet, Swap, NFT Market, DApp and Discover in a single location. With a user base of nearly six million across 168 countries and regions, Bitget Wallet (Previously BitKeep) forged strategic partnership with multiple top 30 public chains (including Polygon, Solana, BSC, ETH, HECO, OKChain, TRON, Fantom, WAX, IOST, AVAX, zkSync), becoming their authorized wallet. With 70+ mainnets, 15,000+ DApps, 1,000,000+ NFTs and 250,000+ tokens supported, Bitget Wallet (Previously BitKeep) is dedicated to creating the world’s largest Web3.0 gateway.
Twitter: https://twitter.com/Bitget Wallet (Previously BitKeep)OS
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Bitget Wallet (Previously BitKeep)/
- ActivityExperience Gas-Free ETH Staking & Secure up to 10% APY of ETH Rewards2023-11-28