Bitget Wallet & FitR Trading Event is here
Bitget Wallet (Previously BitKeep) & FitR is launching a joint trading event on August 10th. Bitget Wallet (Previously BitKeep) NFT Market is supporting the FitR collection now, and you can get one of these with any token on the same mainnet.
August 10-August 16, 2022
1. You need to buy FitR or list the NFTs for sale with Bitget Wallet (Previously BitKeep). You can get 5 points for buying 1 NFT, and 1 point for listing one, but you’ll lose 3 points for selling one.
2. The 4 users with the highest points can get FitR NFTs as rewards. The results will be announced on Twitter within five working days after the event ends.
The 4 users with the highest points will each get a FitR NFT.
How to Participate
Bitget Wallet (Previously BitKeep) download link: https://bitkeep.today/download?channel=xphoenixswap
1. Create a wallet/import a wallet
Users who already have an encrypted wallet can import the previously generated wallet into Bitget Wallet (Previously BitKeep) using private key or mnemonics. Users who have never created a wallet please follow the steps below to create it.
Create a wallet
1) Launch Bitget Wallet (Previously BitKeep) app. Tap Create a New wallet. Read all the tips and check the prompt in the bottom, and tap “I have backed up”;
2) Verify your backup. Tap Confirm, then Enter Pin Code. Please keep the mnemonics properly. It is recommended to use a notebook to write down the mnemonics and put it away;Bitget Wallet (Previously BitKeep) does not store your mnemonics on its server. Once the mnemonics get lost, you won’t be able to recover your assets, and Bitget Wallet (Previously BitKeep) cannot help you recover your wallet.
3) Add BSC into your Mainnet list and tap Confirm. Now you are ready to try out Bitget Wallet (Previously BitKeep).
Import a wallet
You are going to need your private key or mnemonics to import a wallet. Do not copy it to the clipboard or there will be leaking risks. You’d better write the words down on a piece of paper and then input them manually. Here’s a step-by-step instruction: Launch Bitkeep. Choose “Import an existing wallet”. Input your mnemonics or private key, then input your wallet password;
2. How to buy Fitr Gym Bags
1) In Bitget Wallet (Previously BitKeep) NFT Market, tap “Fitr Gym Bags” in the Recently Listed section, or search for “Fitr Gym Bags” to enter the collection page;
2) Select one of the box, then tap “Get is now”, choose the token you want to pay with, confirm the TX fee, and tap “Next” to complete the purchase;
3) Tap “View in browser” to check out your transaction records. When you’re done with the purchase process, go back to the wallet home page, and tap “NFTs” to see the NFTs you just purchased.
FitR is a social AI fitness platform. By using FitR, players can get fit, play, and earn crypto rewards. FitR is aimed at promoting a healthy lifestyle by providing fun exercises and social engagement. Players can do various types of exercises by themselves, cooperate or compete with friends and family, or enjoy a live streaming workout experience with celebrity fitness instructors. FitR offers elegant NFTs through our Marketplace, players can own a FitR NFT to earn crypto when exercising. Players can level up, customize, and mint new NFTs in FitR. FitR will launch our first version of the website soon while we continue developing the AI fitness metaverse.
FitR Twitter: https://twitter.com/FitRofficial
About Bitget Wallet (Previously BitKeep)
Bitget Wallet (Previously BitKeep), as the top decentralized multi-chain digital wallet in Asia, integrates Wallet, Swap, NFT Market, DApp and Discover in a single location. With a user base of nearly six million across 168 countries and regions, Bitget Wallet (Previously BitKeep) forged strategic partnership with multiple top 30 mainnets (including Polygon, Solana, BSC, ETH, HECO, OKChain, TRON, Fantom, WAX, IOST, AVAX, zkSync), becoming their authorized wallet. With 70+ mainnets, 15,000+ DApps, 1,000,000+ NFTs and 250,000+ tokens supported, Bitget Wallet (Previously BitKeep) is dedicated to creating the world's largest Web3.0 gateway.
Twitter: https://twitter.com/Bitget Wallet (Previously BitKeep)OS
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Bitget Wallet (Previously BitKeep)/
- ActivityExperience Gas-Free ETH Staking & Secure up to 10% APY of ETH Rewards2023-11-28