Bitget Wallet adds Injective Protocol (INJ) to its list of supported mainnets
Bitget Wallet (Previously BitKeep) is proud to announce that we have added Injective Protocol (INJ) to the list of supported main chains.
Through the support provided, Bitget Wallet (Previously BitKeep) will provide Injective Protocol (INJ) users with a convenient means for token investment and token transaction. Users may access the Injective DApp in the Bitget Wallet (Previously BitKeep) Dapp browser for fast, cross-chain, low-cost financial market creation. In the future, the partnership between Injective Protocol and Bitget Wallet (Previously BitKeep) will certainly go further.
How to Add Injective Protocol (INJ) in Bitget Wallet (Previously BitKeep)
First, please upgrade the Bitget Wallet (Previously BitKeep) App to version 7.0.6
1. Launch Bitget Wallet (Previously BitKeep) app. Tap ALL in the upper right corner to enter the mainnet selection interface. Tap Add Mainnet, select Injective Protocol (INJ) and tap OK;
2. Enter wallet password, then return to the wallet page. You are done with the addition.
Go back to the wallet home page and select ALL to view all the mainnets that have been added.
Injective is a custom interoperable layer one protocol for building powerful exchange, DeFi, derivatives & Web3 applications. Injective was created using the Cosmos SDK and is able to achieve instant transaction finality while sustaining lightning fast speeds. INJ is the native deflationary scarce asset that powers the Injective Protocol and its rapidly growing ecosystem. Injective is incubated by Binance and is backed by Pantera Capital.
About Bitget Wallet (Previously BitKeep)
Bitget Wallet (Previously BitKeep), as the largest decentralized multi-chain digital wallet in Asia, integrates Wallet, Swap, NFT Market, DApp and Discover in a single location. With a user base of nearly five million across 168 countries and regions, Bitget Wallet (Previously BitKeep) forged strategic partnership with multiple Top 30 public chains (including Polygon, Solana, BSC, ETH, HECO, OKChain, TRON, Fantom, WAX, IOST, AVAX, zkSync, Terra LUNA), becoming their authorized wallet. With 50+ main chains, 10,000+ DApps, 1,000,000+ NFTs and 220,000+ tokens supported, Bitget Wallet (Previously BitKeep) is dedicated to creating the world's largest Web3.0 gateway.
Bitget Wallet (Previously BitKeep) Website: https://bitkeep.com/
- AnnouncementCelebrating Winners: NewDegen 2023 On-Chain Trading Competition Rewards Distributed!2023-12-08
- AnnouncementBitKeep Upgrades to Bitget Wallet: A Letter From the Team2023-08-10
- AnnouncementBitget Wallet’s Announcement for the Exchange of $SUIBG for $SUI2023-05-03