<strong>Bitget Wallet Added Biswap to Its DApp List</strong><strong></strong>
Bitget Wallet (Previously BitKeep) added Biswap in its DApp Browser. Bitget Wallet (Previously BitKeep) Swap supports token swap across 10 mainnets (ETH, BSC, Solana, Polygon, OEC, TRON, AVAX, Arbitrum, Optimis, Fantom). Up till now, Swap incorperates 30 protocols, including Uniswap, SushiSwap, BabySwap, Pancake, and 7 bridges.
Biswap is a decentralized exchange on BNB Chain, which support 32 tokens and 180 trading pairs. To use Biswap, you must have a crypto wallet of your own, so why not access it with Bitget Wallet (Previously BitKeep)?
How to use Biswap with Bitget Wallet (Previously BitKeep) Wallet
1) Launch Bitget Wallet (Previously BitKeep) app, tap Browser, then search for Biswap;
2) Tap Biswap to enter the DApp detail page, then tap Confirm;
3) After entering the DApp, tap Connect Wallet, select Wallet Connect in the pop-up window, then search for Bitget Wallet (Previously BitKeep). Now tap connect, and tap Confirm;
4) After connecting wallet, you can see the address and balance in the upper right corner of the page; select the tokens you want to make a swap, enter the desired amount, and tap SWAP;
5) Read the information on the screen and tap Confirm Swap to complete the transaction.
Biswap is a decentralized exchange on BNB Chain, which support 32 tokens and 180 trading pairs.
- Minimal transaction fee -- only 0.1%
- BSW, a native token, is reward for in-DApp transactions
- Home to a number of innovative NFT and GameFi projects
Biswap website: https://biswap.org/
About Bitget Wallet (Previously BitKeep)
Bitget Wallet (Previously BitKeep), as the top decentralized multi-chain digital wallet in Asia, integrates Wallet, Swap, NFT Market, DApp and Discover in a single location. With a user base of nearly six million across 168 countries and regions, Bitget Wallet (Previously BitKeep) forged strategic partnership with multiple Top 30 public chains (including Polygon, Solana, BSC, ETH, HECO, OKChain, TRON, Fantom, WAX, IOST, AVAX, zkSync, Terra LUNA), becoming their authorized wallet. With 50+ main chains, 10,000+ DApps, 1,000,000+ NFTs and 220,000+ tokens supported, Bitget Wallet (Previously BitKeep) is dedicated to creating the world's largest Web3.0 gateway.
- AnnouncementCelebrating Winners: NewDegen 2023 On-Chain Trading Competition Rewards Distributed!2023-12-08
- AnnouncementBitKeep Upgrades to Bitget Wallet: A Letter From the Team2023-08-10
- AnnouncementBitget Wallet’s Announcement for the Exchange of $SUIBG for $SUI2023-05-03