Bitget Wallet adds Cronos to its list of supported mainnets
Bitget Wallet (Previously BitKeep) is proud to announce that we have added Cronos(CRO) to the list of supported mainnets. Through the support provided, Bitget Wallet (Previously BitKeep) will offer Cronos(CRO) users with a convenient means for token transaction, DApp ecosystem participation, Defi projects access and more. Users are now able to participate in related projects and trade through Bitget Wallet (Previously BitKeep). At the same time, Bitget Wallet (Previously BitKeep) will support more projects from Cronos(CRO), representing the mainnet in its full glory. In the future, the partnership between Cronos(CRO) and Bitget Wallet (Previously BitKeep) will certainly go further.Note: Upgrade your Bitget Wallet (Previously BitKeep) wallet app to 7.0.9 to experience the Cronos ecosystem.
How to Add Cronos(CRO) in Bitget Wallet (Previously BitKeep)
1. Launch Bitget Wallet (Previously BitKeep) app. Tap ALL in the upper right corner to enter the mainnet selection interface. Tap Add Mainnet, select Cronos and tap OK;
2. Enter wallet password, then return to the wallet page. You are done with the addition.Go back to the wallet home page, click【token】 to enter the page of【coin details】and then start trading.
Cronos is the EVM compatible chain running in parallel to the Crypto.org Chain. It aims to massively scale the Chain DeFi ecosystem, by providing developers with the ability to rapidly port apps from Ethereum and EVM-compatible chains, with the access to the massive user base of the Crypto.com ecosystem and the funding from Cronos Ecosystem Grants.
About Bitget Wallet (Previously BitKeep)
Bitget Wallet (Previously BitKeep), as the top decentralized multi-chain digital wallet in Asia, integrates Wallet, Swap, NFT Market, DApp and Discover in a single location. With a user base of nearly five million across 168 countries and regions, Bitget Wallet (Previously BitKeep) forged strategic partnership with multiple top 30 mainnets (including Polygon, Solana, BSC, ETH, HECO, OKChain, TRON, Fantom, WAX, IOST, AVAX, zkSync), becoming their authorized wallet. With 55+ mainnets, 10,000+ DApps, 1,000,000+ NFTs and 220,000+ tokens supported, Bitget Wallet (Previously BitKeep) is dedicated to creating the world’s largest Web3.0 gateway.
Bitget Wallet (Previously BitKeep) Website: https://bitkeep.com/
- AnnouncementCelebrating Winners: NewDegen 2023 On-Chain Trading Competition Rewards Distributed!2023-12-08
- AnnouncementBitKeep Upgrades to Bitget Wallet: A Letter From the Team2023-08-10
- AnnouncementBitget Wallet’s Announcement for the Exchange of $SUIBG for $SUI2023-05-03