Vote to List: Vote and share initial token $CMP for FREE!
Dear Global Bitgetters,
We are proud to say that we have two sessions of Vote to List successfully under our belt, with a special mention to our last session’s 50% increase in voter participation!
And this is just the beginning!
As a way of saying thanks for the extraordinary turnout, we have selected an initial listing project as the third session of Vote to List, which means all participants will be pioneers and receive these initial tokens for free if the vote count is met!
We have also lowered the total vote count requirement from 10 million to 5 million for this session.
So, enough with the suspense: when’s the next Vote to List?
Our third session of Vote to List is coming to you on July 21, 2022!
For this session, we’re featuring Caduceus Metaverse Protocol ($CMP), the Caduceus Metaverse Protocol for decentralized edge rendering, an infrastructure-level open blockchain platform specifically built for the metaverse and the decentralized digital world.
Remember: Participants are guaranteed the return of their BGB in Vote to List, regardless of whether the event meets the voting requirement!
Click here to cast your vote and get Caduceus Metaverse Protocol ($CMP) listed on Bitget soon after the voting ends.
For more details, keep reading.
Vote to List featuring Metaverse Protocol ($CMP)
What’s Vote to List?
Vote to List is a chance to vote coins into listing on Bitget. When a project meets the vote count, all users who participated can claim from the reward pool. If the number of votes fail to meet the requirement, Bitget cancels the project listing and unlocks any participating users’ staked tokens.
Voting Period: July 21, 10 AM to July 22, 10 AM (UTC) (24 hours only)
Reward Pool: 40,000 CMP
Deposit : Activated
Estimated Trading Withdrawal Time: July 25, 12PM
Project Name: Caduceus Metaverse Protocol
Total Supply: 1,000,000,000 CMP
Token Type: Caduceus Metaverse Protocol Mainnet
Caduceus is the Metaverse protocol for decentralized edge rendering, an infrastructure-level open blockchain platform specifically built for the metaverse and the decentralized digital world. Caduceus utilizes decentralized rendering and edge computing along with extended-reality technology to bring developers, creators, and users an unrivaled metaverse experience.
How do I Vote?
Voting Tokens: BGB
Min. Individual Vote: 100 BGB
Max. Individual Vote: 10,000 BGB
Goal: 5,000,000 BGB
- Log onto Bitget and complete your KYC verification. Click [More] - [Vote to list] on the homepage menu bar to participate.
- Vote with BGB and meet the predetermined goal to get Caduceus Metaverse Protocol (CMP) listed on Bitget. Please note that your BGB used for voting will be locked during the voting period. It will be automatically unlocked after voting ends.
- If the number of votes has met the goal, the reward pool will be distributed to all voted users in proportion to each user’s voting amount.
For example, the total number of votes is 10,000,000 BGB. User A voted with 10,000 BGB, therefore User A’s reward is (10,000 BGB ÷ 5,000,000 BGB) x 40,000 CMP = 80 CMP
Plus! A special bonus for newly registered voters:
Users who participate in Vote to List and register after the announcement, can get an extra 10 CMP token as a reward. Exclusive to the first 400 valid voters only.
If you haven’t registered on Bitget, you can register via this link: Register for Bitget now
Set an alarm, and please get ready to vote on July 21, 10 AM (UTC)!
- Rewards will be issued within three working days from when the campaign ends.
- Users participating with the same IP address will be considered invalid.
- Bitget reserves the right of final interpretation of the Terms and Conditions, including but not limited to amending, changing, or cancelling the event without prior notice. Please contact us if you have any questions.
Cryptocurrencies are subjected to high market risk and volatility despite high growth potential. Users are strongly advised to do their research and invest at their own risk.
June 19, 2022
Customer Services: firstname.lastname@example.org
Market Cooperation: BD@bitget.com
Quantitative Market Maker Cooperation: email@example.com