Bitget P2P Trading Guide for Selling USDT (web)
Dear Global Bitgetters,
If you want to sel l USDT via our latest P2P Trading functions, please follow these steps:
P2P Trading (PC Version)
1. Log in to the Bitget Web homepage. (KYC verification completion required)
2. To sell USDT, you must transfer your funds from Spot to P2P wallet. Click on ‘Assets’ on the top left corner and then click on ‘Transfer’.
3. Select Coin as ‘USDT’ and From ‘Spot’ , To ‘P2P’ and insert the quantity you want to transfer, (click ‘All’ if you want to transfer all the available funds) and then click ‘Confirm’.
4. Click the 'Buy Crypto' button at the top of the homepage.
5. Click on the ‘P2P trading’ tap will lead you to the corresponding page.
6. Click the ‘Sell’ button , select ‘USDT’ for ‘Crypto’ and ‘INR’ for ‘Fiat’ and this will show you a list of all the available buyers.
7. Find out the buyers that suit your requirement (i.e. the price and quantity they are willing to purchase) and click ‘Sell’.
8. Enter the quantity of USDT that you want to sell and the lump sum will be calculated as per the price set by the buyer.
9. ‘Add payment methods’ (UPI or Bank Transfer depending on the buyer’s preference)
10. Provide the fund password and then click ‘Save and use’.
11. Then click on ‘Sell’ and you will see a pop up screen for Security verification. Insert your ‘Funding Code’ and click ‘Confirm’ to complete the transaction.
12. Upon confirmation, you will be redirected to a confirmation page with the details of this transaction and the lump sum the buyer is paying.
13. Once the buyer has deposited the amount successfully, please double check if you have received the funds. You can also chat with the buyer in the chat box on the right.
14. After the payment is confirmed, you can click the ‘Confirm and release’ button to release the USDT to the buyer.
Customer Services: firstname.lastname@example.org
Market Cooperation: BD@bitget.com
Quantitative Market Maker Cooperation: email@example.com