BGB Staking User Agreement
1. Bitget launches BGB Staking as a fee-free service for staking BGB for Bitget.com users.
2. When you agree to use Bitget BGB Staking, you unconditionally accept all the terms and QA of Bitget.com, and authorize Bitget.com to distribute interest in accordance with the platform rules.
2.1 The system will calculate the fee-free withdrawals for the corresponding level according to your latest pledge amount. It will take effect immediately after the pledge or redemption is successful. The levels are as follows:
|Tier||Daily fee-free Cash Withdrawals||BGB Staking Volume||Staking APY|
After the staking conditions are met, except for burning tokens (GM, PIT, BABYDOGE, BOT, CULT, PAXG, VOLT, LUFFY, TUP, LUNC, GVR, BRISE, USTC, CATE, SAITAMA, GRV, ARBINU, BOO, HAMI, FAST, MUTE, JNS) and the BTC mentioned in the BTC chain, the withdrawal of other currencies on the platform can be free of fees.
2.2 Staking: If you stake on D-day, interest will be calculated from D+1 and paid on D+2. After that, the interest will be cleared daily and credited to your account.
Book to redeem: No handling fee; your staked BGB will be returned to your account within eight days.
Instant redemption: 2% of the principal fee is required, and the BGB you stake will be returned to your account within 10 minutes.
3. Once you start using Bitget BGB Staking, you agree to Bitget's reasonable allocation and delivery of interest in accordance with the platform rules.
4. When using Bitget BGB Staking, you acknowledge and accept that you fully understand the risks of cryptocurrency investments and agree to act cautiously. You agree that all investments and trades carried out on Bitget.com represent your true investment intentions, and you acknowledge the risks associated with your investment decisions.
5. When you use Bitget BGB Staking, you should comply with national and regional laws and regulations and ensure the source of your assets is legally compliant.
6. When using Bitget BGB Staking, you acknowledge and understand the risks of investing in blockchain-enabled digital assets.
7. Bitget reserves the right to suspend or terminate the Bitget Staking Service. Bitget may suspend or terminate the Bitget Staking Service whenever necessary.
8. Bitget reserves the right to modify this agreement at any time and disclose the modification by posting it on the website without notice. If you continue to use Bitget BGB Staking, you accept and agree to be bound by any and all revised agreements.
9. Delays, suspensions, terminations, or deviations from the normal operations of Bitget BGB Staking may occur due to network delays, computer system failures, or other possible force majeure reasons. Bitget will attempt, but can not guarantee, to maintain stable and effective operations of BGB Staking. However, Bitget is not responsible for any unexpected results caused by the aforementioned or related reasons.
10. This user agreement may be interpreted in different languages. If there is any inconsistency, the Chinese (Simplified) version shall prevail.