How to Deposit BRL on Bitget?
1. Log in to your Bitget account and click [ Buy Crypto] - [Bank Deposit].
2. Select [BRL] under [Select Currency] and choose to pay with [Bank Transfer (PIX)]. Click [Next]
Note: PIX is available 24/7.The operation and clearing time may differ depending on which banks you have. Check with your bank for more accurate information.
3. Confirm the CPF number of your personal account and wait for CPF verification. Please note If you have not verified your identity before, you will need to verify your identity before CPF confirmation. If your CPF has been verified in Identity Verification or if you have successfully deposited to Bitget before, you will not see this pop-up.
4. Enter the amount you want to deposit. You will see the transaction fee (if any). Click [Next].
5. Follow the instructions on the screen to transfer BRL from your bank to your Bitget account.
6. Please wait patiently for your bank to process your order. You can go to [Fiat Transaction History] to check the order status.
7. For more information on how to withdraw BRL on Bitget, please refer to How to Withdraw BRL on Bitget
Other FAQs you might have:
How long does it take for my deposit to be credited into my Bitget account?
Usually PIX will be credited 24/7 regardless of holidays or weekends. However, it might take a little bit longer in cases of external factors such as system instability.
Note: The operation and clearing time may differ depending on which banks you have. Check with your bank for more accurate information.
When do I need to process my deposit after creating an order?
You must pay within 48 hours after creating the deposit order. After this timeframe, your order will expire, and your deposit will be automatically refunded.
Can I pay from any bank account?
You can make transfers from any Brazilian bank, but the account holder's name and the taxpayer (CPF) number must match the name you have used for Identity Verification with Bitget.
In case of any issues with my transfer, how long will I be refunded?
If you encounter any issues with the transfer, such as wrong account type, incorrect or missing bank details, etc., the funds will be returned within 48 hours.
Can I transfer directly without placing an order on Bitget.com?
No. You must place an order on Bitget before making any transfer from a bank account.
I made a transfer different than the order amount.
In case of transfers via PIX, the amount transferred must correspond to the value of the order placed on Bitget. If you entered a different value when creating the order, you must create a new order with the correct value.
How long does it take for my withdrawal to complete?
Your withdrawal orders will be processed immediately if you create them within banking hours**. The execution process can take up to 2 business days. Please choose your account type (checking or saving) accurately in order to successfully withdraw your funds.
** Transactions over R$ 1,000.00 (a thousand BRL), when requested out of
banking time to an external bank, will be executed on the next window during banking
What other important information that you have to be aware of?