How to use GeoPay to buy crypto on Bitget
Dear Global Bitgetters,
How to Get Started: Buy UAH on Bitget with GeoPay
1. Log in to your Bitget account and click [ Buy crypto] - [Third-party Payment] from the top navigation bar
2. Choose the fiat currency and the crypto you want to buy. Enter the amount you want to spend in fiat. Select [GeoPay] as the payment channel and click [Next].
3. You will be redirected to GeoPay’s website. You input your email or phone number
4. You will then proceed to make a card payment
5. Wait for confirmation of payment then return to the Bitget page
6. As soon as the transaction is completed, you will receive an email from GeoPay. You will also receive a deposit confirmation email from Bitget once your purchased asset is credited into your account upon the purchase's completion.
1. What is KYC and why is it needed?
KYC (Know Your Customer) is a user verification procedure through documentary confirmation of personal data. User verification helps increase the level of account security and ensure the safety of funds. In addition, KYC prevents money laundering and terrorist financing. After passing KYC verification, users get the opportunity to use all the functionality of the service.
2. How to pass KYC verification
The verification process is simple and takes only a few minutes.
Log in to your GEO Pay account and go to the "Security" tab in the "Settings" section.
Enter personal information. Please note that all fields must be filled in.
Upload a photo of one of the proposed documents: passport, national identity card or driver's license. All details must be clearly visible in the photo.
Use the camera to confirm that you are the owner of the documents.
Within 1-4 days, your account will be checked and a verification status will be provided.
Please note: One attempt is given to pass the verification
3. What is the minimum order amount on Bitget through GeoPay?
Single transaction limit: 1300-29500.00 UAH
4. What are your supported payment methods?
5. What type of cards are accepted?
Visa and Mastercard
Customer Services: firstname.lastname@example.org
VIP services: email@example.com
Quantitative Market Maker Cooperation: firstname.lastname@example.org