Dear Global Bitgetters,
You say DeFi, we say Launchpad! We’re bringing you Kyoko Finance for our upcoming Launchpad event, a DeFi x GameFi project you won’t be able to ignore! The Bitget Launchpad is where we handpick the brightest projects that you can access ahead of the pack. Win yourself a chance to purchase tokens in their early stage with BGB by holding or trading.
Featuring Project – Kyoko Finance (KYOKO)
Kyoko is a DAO-to-DAO credit provider, P2P NFT lending platform, and cross-chain GameFi NFT lending market for guilds and players.
Learn more about Kyoko Finance.
Details on the KYOKO token sale:
- Token Name: Kyoko Finance (KYOKO)
- Total Supply: 1,000,000,000 KYOKO
- Total Launchpad Allocation: 1,000,000 KYOKO
- Total Tickets: 2,000 Tickets
- Each Ticket Contains: 500 KYOKO
- Price: 1 KYOKO = $0.10 (price in BGB will be announced 2 hours prior to Token Exchange)
- Vesting Period: 33% released upon TGE, 33% and 34% each respective quarter.
- Entry Method: Hold & Gain, Trade More to Earn More
How to participate?
Registration will be available from April 6, 4 PM to April 8, 8 AM (UTC). Registered users are eligible to participate in the token sale to subscribe KYOKO.
2. Ticket Redemption
- Hold & Gain
Registered users can hold any assets and win lottery tickets from April 6, 4 PM to April 8, 8 AM (UTC) based on their holdings amount. A snapshot of users’ assets (Spot and Futures account) will be taken at a random time during the Launchpad duration to calculate the daily holdings.
- Bonus: Trade More to Earn More
Rules: Trade (Spots/Futures) to claim additional tickets on top of what you have!
*Users must obtain at least 1 ticket from the ‘Hold & Gain’ session to participate in the ‘Trading Bonus’ session.
3. Ticket Distribution
We will calculate and distribute the total number of tickets you acquire through holding and trading with us. Results will be announced on April 8, 8 AM (UTC).
4. Token Exchange
You can exchange BGB for an equal value of KYOKO from April 8, 8 AM to April 9, 8 AM (UTC), proportional to your winning tickets.
5. Everyone’s a Winner: Consolation Prize
Hold tickets but didn’t win the lottery this time? You can earn from a consolation prize pool of 12,000 KYOKO, proportional to the total number of tickets you held. And remember, there’s always next time!
6. Token Distribution
According to the project’s vesting schedule*, we will issue 33% of your exchanged tokens to your account before the project is publicly listed while the remaining will be vested by 33% and 34% each quarter.
7. Listing Details of KYOKO
The KYOKO/USDT trading pair will be available for traders from April 9, 12 PM (UTC) onwards.
*Do keep in mind that 33% of your exchanged tokens will be issued before trading begins, and the remaining will be vested by 33% and 34% each respective quarter.
Buckle up for the launch!
Terms & Conditions:
- Snapshots will be taken at random timing during the Launchpad period. Withdrawals during the event might affect data recording and result in a decrease in lottery tickets.
- Participants must complete Identity Verification (KYC) to be eligible for the event.
- Users who are registered under Mainland China are not allowed to participate.
- Bitget reserves the right to final interpretation of this event. If any malicious behaviour or exploitation of platform vulnerability is found, Bitget reserves the right to handle the user's account and assets.
Cryptocurrencies are subjected to high market risk and volatility despite high growth potential. Users are strongly advised to do their due diligence and invest at their own risk.
March 31, 2022
Customer Services: [email protected]
Market Cooperation: [email protected]
Quantitative Market Maker Cooperation: [email protected]