Bitget Global Users,
Bitget will support the BitTorrent (BTT) contract address migration, 1:1,000 redenomination plan and renaming plan. Details are as follows:
- Deposits and withdrawals of BTT will be suspended at 2022-01-16 08:00 (UTC). Please ensure that you leave sufficient time for your BTT deposits to be fully processed prior to this time. If deposited after this time, the tokens will not be credited to your account.
- Bitget will delist existing BTT spot trading pair (BTT/USDT, BTT/BTC) at 2022-01-16 08:00 (UTC) and all pending spot trade orders will be cancelled.
- Bitget will recover all old BTT balances and begin the distribution of new BTT, to all eligible users at a ratio of 1 BTT (Old) = 1,000 BTT.
- After the token migration, the old BTT tokens will be renamed as BTTOLD, and the new tokens’ ticker will be BTT.
- Bitget will make a separate announcement after the token swap is complete to notify users when deposits and withdrawals of BTT will open.
- New BTT (TRC20) contract address: TAFjULxiVgT4qWk6UZwjqwZXTSaGaqnVp4
For further information, please refer to the following: BTT Redenomination Plan
Cryptocurrencies are subjected to high market risk and volatility despite high growth potential. Users are strongly advised to do their own research and invest at their own risk.
January 16, 2022
Customer Services: [email protected]
Market Cooperation: [email protected]
Quantitative Market Maker Cooperation: [email protected]
[Platforms Bitget Settled In]