Bitget Launches Spot Reverse Grid Trading Strategies - Trade & Share 10,000 USDT in Rewards
Dear Global Bitgetters,
We are thrilled to announce the launch of the Spot Reverse Grid Trading strategy, starting with the following trading pairs:
BGB/USDT, BTC/USDT, ETH/USDT, XRP/USDT, TRX/USDT, SOL/USDT, MATIC/USDT, SHIB/USDT, DOGE/USDT, BNB/USDT, ADA/USDT
Trade & Share 10,000 USDT Rewards
Campaign Period: August 3, 8 AM to August 10, 8 AM (UTC)
Participation Prize: Create a Spot Reverse Grid Trading strategy while trading,, receive $5 in BGB as a gift. $5,000 in BGB rewards await!
Lucky Lotto: 25 lucky traders that create a Spot Reverse Grid Trading strategy will be selected to share equally from a 5,000 USDT trial fund pool.
*Qualified Order: Create a Spot Reverse Grid Trading order with a minimum amount of 100 USDT, and ongoing for 48 hours. Note that orders that are not closed before the campaign period ends are still considered Qualified Orders if they run for 48 hours.
Terms & Conditions
- Rewards will be distributed within seven working days from when the event concludes;
- Users participating with the same IP address will be considered invalid;
- Bitget reserves the right of final interpretation of the Terms and Conditions, including but not limited to amending, changing, or cancelling the event without prior notice. Please contact us if you have any questions.
What is Spot Reverse Grid Trading?
The Reverse Grid Trading is a quantitative strategy trading method. In the volatile cryptocurrency market, users can implement Reverse Grid Trading strategies when they judge that the market is about to fall. By using Reverse Grids, users can sell off their tokens at a high price, and buy it back at a low price. As a result, you can continue to shake arbitrage and reduce your holding costs.
The Spot Reverse Grid Trading strategy is more fitting during volatile market conditions. The following situations might bring losses to user's assets:
- A unilateral uptrend. When a certain token has a strong uptrend, the Reverse Grid strategy will execute a sell order and the user might face the uptrend without any tokens on hand. Do note that if the price exceeds the maximum range set by the user, the strategy will be suspended.
- One-sided downtrend. When a certain token price is dipping, the Spot Reverse Grid strategy will execute a buy order and this might cause users to suffer losses from the downtrend. If the price exceeds the lowest range set by the user, the strategy will be suspended.
- When using Spot Reverse Grid strategy, the strategy will be automatically suspended when the trading of the token is suspended, delisted, etc.
For more details, please refer to the "Guide to Spot Reverse Grid Trading"
Cryptocurrencies are subjected to high market risk and volatility despite high growth potential. Users are strongly advised to do their research and invest at their own risk.
August 3, 2022
Customer Services: [email protected]
Market Cooperation: [email protected]
Quantitative Market Maker Cooperation: [email protected]