Bitget’s One-Click Copy Trade: Profit-Sharing for Traders
Dear Global Bitgetters,
This article is about traders’ profit-sharing in Bitget’s One-Click Copy Trade.
You can get up to 10% of followers’ profit based on your locked-up BGB holdings. The profit share will be settled on a daily basis.
I. Profit-sharing ratio
|Lock BGB||Copy Trading Profit Rebate|
- When the trader closes a position, the system will deduct the estimated profit from the follower’s account in advance if the follower has made a profit that meets the minimum requirement for profit-sharing. The follower’s actual profit sharable for copy trading that day will be paid at 12:00 A.M. the next day. Such "actual total profit" will be the amount payable to the trader.
- If the actual profit sharable is less than the deducted profit from the follower’s account, then the over-deducted amount will be refunded to the follower, and the residual amount will be paid to the trader.
- If the futures used by the trader for initiating a copy trade is a Coin-Margined Futures, the shared profit will be distributed in that particular coin. However, it will be displayed in equivalent USDT on the profit-sharing page of the APP, based on the exchange rate on the distribution day.
III. Profit-sharing requirements
- If the follower is not following any open positions of the trader (meaning all his positions have been closed), the profit to be shared will be distributed the next day.
- If there are still open copy trading positions, the profit share will not be paid until the last post is closed. In that case, the profit share will be paid the next day in aggregate.
IV. Profit-sharing account
The futures account used by the trader to receive the shared profit should be the same as what he uses to initiate a copy trade.
E.g. If the trader initiates a copy trade of BTC / USDT, the profit to be shared will be distributed to his BTC / USDT futures account the next day. If the trader initiates a copy trade of BTC / USDT, the profit to be shared will be distributed to his BTC / USDT futures account the next day.
"Profit to be Shared" includes: Profit sharable from history orders and profit sharable from the orders closed on the current day.
If the profit from the closed positions is positive, the Profit to be Shared Today is expected to grow. If the profit from the closed positions is negative, the Profit to be Shared Today is expected to decrease.
User A / B / C / D is following Trader M with positions featuring the following futures: BTC / USDT, ETH / USDT, BCH / USD.
User A has followed Trader M to open a position with BCH / USD and fully closed his position prior to the settlement time with a profit of 0.1 BCH.
In this case, 0.1 BCH * 8% = 0.008 BCH will be deducted from the follower’s account in advance; then, the trader will receive his profit share of 0.008 BCH the next day. If the exchange rate on the profit distribution day is 1 BCH for 350 USD, the profit-sharing data shown on the homepage would be 2.8 USDT.
User B has followed Trader M to open positions with BTC / USDT, ETH / USDT and BCH / USD, and closed all of them prior to the settlement date, with respective profits being 30 USDT, 20 USDT and - 0.1 BCH.
In this case, 30 USDT * 8% + 20 USDT * 8% - 0.1 BCH * 8% will be deducted from the follower’s account in advance. If the exchange rate on the profit distribution day is 1 BCH for 300 USD, the trader will receive 1.6 USDT the next day.
User C has followed Trader M to open positions with BTC / USDT, ETH / USDT and BCH / USD, and the respective profit is 30 USDT, 20 USDT and - 0.1 BCH. He then closed all positions with positive profit and left the losing position open prior to the settlement time.
In this case, 30 USDT * 8% + 20 USDT * 8% will be deducted from the follower’s account in advance but will not be distributed to the trader the next day. If User C closes the losing position on the third day and the exchange rate on that day is 1 BCH for 280 USD, the trader will receive 1.76 USDT on the fourth day.
User D has followed Trader M to open positions with BTC / USDT, ETH / USDT and BCH / USD, and all positions with positive or negative profit remain open prior to the settlement time.
In this case, no profit will be deducted from the follower’s account in advance.
VI. Exceptions for locked-up BGB
- If the trader selects a BGB trading pair when setting up spot copy trading, their next subsequent purchase of BGB will be counted towards their spot copy trading volume. The amount will be frozen by the system and cannot be locked up.
- If the trader wants to utilize their frozen BGB, they need to close their position(s), and then remove the BGB trading pair from their spot copy trading settings. After this, the BGB can then be locked up in new orders. The trader can later decide whether to select the BGB trading pair for spot copy trading again based on their personal circumstances.
VII. Special Circumstances for Trader's Profit-Sharing Rule
Normally, when a trader closes a position, if any profit is generated from their follower and has met the profit-sharing threshold, a share of the profit will be deducted in advance from the follower's account and be credited to the trader's account at 12:00 AM (UTC+8) on the following day;
Under special circumstances where the pre-deduction may lead to the liquidation of the follower's position or put the follower's position in an unfavorable situation, the pre-deduction will not be performed, and the trader will not receive the shared profit of that particular order. This measure is implemented to protect the interests of the followers.
Please rest assured that such special circumstances only happen under extreme conditions with very low possibility. The general profit-sharing rule is not affected.
Customer Services: [email protected]
Market Cooperation: [email protected]
Quantitative Market Maker Cooperation: [email protected]
Official English Telegram Group
Official Futures Telegram Group