Bitget’s One-Click Copy Trade: Traders’ Personal Settings
Dear Global Bitgetters,
This article is about traders’ personal settings in Bitget’s One-Click Copy Trade.
I. How to Access Traders’ Personal Settings
Enter "Copy Trade" page - click "My Trades" - access "Settings" - start to set your nickname / avatar / profile (need to be approved by Customer Support)
II. Traders’ Personal Settings
- Once set, your avatar cannot be changed. Please proceed cautiously.
- Please do not display, reveal or imply social accounts or contact information when setting up your avatar.
- You may use Chinese characters, letters and numbers (maximum: 10 Chinese characters or 20 letters & numbers).
- Once set, your nickname and avatar cannot be changed. Please proceed cautiously.
- Please do not display, reveal or imply social accounts or contact information when setting up your nickname and avatar.
3. Nickname shown in different languages
- Your nickname shown in the Trader List under different languages.
- Six tags for you to choose from: High frequency, low frequency, aggressive, stable, short term, and long-term. Need to be manually selected.
5. Futures for copy trade
- You may choose all trading pairs shown on the page. "Select all" is the default setting.
- If a trading pair is not checked, you will not follow the trader when he opens a position with this trading pair.
6. Total equity
- When enabled, the total equity (in USDT) in your futures account will be displayed on your "Trader" page. This feature is disabled by default.
Customer Services: [email protected]
Market Cooperation: [email protected]
Quantitative Market Maker Cooperation: [email protected]
Official English Telegram Group
Official Futures Telegram Group