Bitget One-Click Copy Trade: Guidelines for Futures Copy Trade Followers
Dear Global Bitgetters,
Here are the Operation Guidelines for Followers:
I. Check Traders’ Data
(1) Days of registration: Count days from the registration date to the current date.
(2) Current number of followers: The number of current users following the trader.
(3) Total equity: The total asset in the trader’s futures account.
(4) Return on Investment (ROI): ROI = PNL / Principal * 100%
(5) Number of transactions: Number of transactions that have been completed through opening and closing positions.
(6) Cumulative number of followers: The number of people who have followed the trader in history. Note: Re-follow after canceling will be counted as one person.
(7) Total P&L: The total profit and loss of closed orders.
(8) Number of profitable transactions: Number of transactions with positive returns (when trading fee and funding fee are not deducted).
(9) Number of losing transactions: Number of transactions with negative returns (when trading fee and funding fee are not deducted).
(10) Win Rate 3W: The number of orders with positive returns in the last 3 weeks / the total number of orders in the last 3 weeks.
* Note: The above data are updated hourly.
For more details, please refer to [Traders’ Data Explanation].
II. Copy Trading Process
Choose your trader(s) - set up your copy trading account - check copy trade data - edit copy trade - close the position.
1. Choose your trader(s)
(1) Enter the Copy Trade page to check traders’ transaction data (for more details, please refer to Traders’ Data Explanation).
(2) You can follow multiple traders at the same time.
(3) If the trader is marked as "Full", you may select "Slot reminder".
2. Set up your copy trading account
(1) Choose a trader you want to follow, click "Copy Trade" to enter the Copy Trade page.
(2) Futures available for copy trade: Choose the futures trading pair you want to follow.
(3) Copy methods: Fixed amount, multipliers, fixed quantity.
(4) Common / Advanced Settings You will use common settings by default. If you need more detailed settings (such as Leverage), please choose Advanced Settings.
(5) Risk control: Take-profit ratio, Stop-loss ratio, Maximum Amount (USDT).
(6) Click "Confirm", read "Copy Trade Agreement" and click "Copy Now".
3. Check copy trade data:
After setting your copy trading account, you can go to Copy Trade page to view all detailed information, including:
(1) Copy Trade Data:
- Invested Principal: The total principal of all closed orders that you have copied after the traders.
- Net Profit: The total profits of all closed orders that you have copied after the traders – opening and closing fees - funding fees (please note that the profit to be shared is not deducted).
(2) Current Copy Trades: Copied orders that have not been closed.
(3) History Copy Trades: Copied orders that have been closed.
(4) My Traders: The traders that you are following. When the traders open a position, you will copy their operations simultaneously.
(5) Copy Trade Info: The remaining amount available for copy trade.
For more details, please refer to [Followers Can View "My Copy Trade” Data].
4. Edit copy trade
Find your traders in the Trade List or choose "My Traders" under "My Copy Trades", and click "Edit" to edit your copy trade settings or cancel the traders you have followed.
(1) When the trader is unfollowed, the copied orders will not be affected. You can still copy the closing operation of the trader or choose to close the position on your own.
(2) Edited copy trade parameters only apply to the new copy trade orders. Existing copied orders will not be affected.
5. Close a position
You can close your copying position under "My Copy Trades" or "Current Copy Trades" on the futures page.
(1) Each copying order will be separately shown under "Current Copy Trades" on the Futures page.
(2) All positions of the same direction under the same futures contract will be merged into "Positions".
(3) If you close a position using the closing position feature in the position, the orders placed on your own will be closed first.
For more details, please refer to [How Followers Close a Position].
You can also read [Functions Available to Followers] to learn more.
Customer Services: [email protected]
Market Cooperation: [email protected]
Quantitative Market Maker Cooperation: [email protected]
Official English Telegram Group
Official Futures Telegram Group