Bitget’s One-Click Copy Trade: Traders’ Data Explanation
Dear Global Bitgetters,
This article is about the meanings of various traders’ data in Bitget’s One-Click Copy Trade.
1. Days of registration: Count days from the registration date to the current date.
2. Current number of followers: The number of current users following the trader.
3. Total equity: The total asset in the trader’s futures account. The trader can choose to show or hide it.
4. Return on Investment (ROI): ROI = PNL / Principal * 100%.
5. Number of transactions: Number of transactions that have been completed through opening and closing positions.
6. Cumulative number of followers: The number of people who have followed the trader in history. Pleae note that re-follow after canceling will be counted as one person.
7. Total P&L: The total profit and loss of closed orders.
8. Number of profitable transactions: The number of transactions with positive returns (when trading fee and funding fee are not deducted).
9. Number of losing transactions: The number of transactions with negative returns (when trading fee and funding fee are not deducted).
10. Win Rate 3W: The number of orders with positive returns in the last 3 weeks / the total number of orders in the last 3 weeks.
*Note: The above data are updated hourly.
Customer Services: [email protected]
Market Cooperation: [email protected]
Quantitative Market Maker Cooperation: [email protected]
Official English Telegram Group
Official Futures Telegram Group