Bitget’s One-Click Copy Trade: Instruction for Traders to Close Positions
Dear Global Bitgetters,
This is an instruction for traders to close positions.
I. How Traders Close Positions in Copy Trade
Traders can close their positions on the “Initiated Copies” or “My Orders”.
- Traders can only close their positions at market price;
- Traders cannot close positions by using trailing order and trigger order;
- The copy trade positions must be closed in “Initiated Copies” instead of “Positions” in Futures;
- Every copy trade must be closed one by one in the “Details” of “Initiated Copies”;
- Traders can close multiple futures orders in the same direction with just one click under “Summary” in “Initiated Copies”.
Customer Services: [email protected]
Market Cooperation: [email protected]
Quantitative Market Maker Cooperation: [email protected]
Official English Telegram Group
Official Futures Telegram Group