Bitget Introduces Spot Grid Trading - Trade & Take Your Cut Out of a 22,000 USDT Prize Pool !
Dear Global Bitgetters,
Bitget is excited to introduce Spot Grid Trading, a quantitative trading strategy tool that automates orders placed in the market at predetermined intervals within a defined price range.
We will start with the following trading pairs during the first phase of launch: BTC/USDT, ETH/USDT , SOL/USDT and XRP/USDT.
Participate in Spot Grid Trading, Take Your Cut out of a 22,000 USDT Prize Pool!
Campaign Period: June 3, 12 AM to June 10, 12 AM (UTC)
Trade and Share Over 20,000 USDT Reward!
Rules: During the campaign period, get rewarded with $5 in BGB tokens for users who created any Spot Grid Trading pair while meeting the following requirements:
- Minimum Spot Grid Trading volume of 100 USDT
- More than 3 orders on Spot Grid Trading orders
- Running time over 48 hours
Bitget Bug Hunters: Report Bugs & Claim from a 2,000 USDT Prize Pool
Rules: During the campaign period, use Spot Grid trading and report any bugs you find while trading. 40 lucky users will be randomly selected to each win a 50 USDT trial fund.
Bug report form: https://forms.gle/x3qmcNUYJxZKCcvm7
- The Spot Grid trading strategy performs best in volatile markets when prices fluctuate within a specific range.
- The following scenarios will result in losses: undisciplined setting, unilateral price movements, and market prices out of the grid range.
- When utilizing Spot Grid trading, note that the strategy will be automatically suspended when the trading pairs encounter situations such as trading suspension or delisting.
For more information, please refer to: Spot Grid Trading Tutorial.
Cryptocurrencies are subjected to high market risk and volatility despite high growth potential. Users are strongly advised to do their research and invest at their own risk.
June 2, 2022
Customer Services: [email protected]
Market Cooperation: [email protected]
Quantitative Market Maker Cooperation: [email protected]