First Time Trading on Bitget P2P to Receive Up to 200 USDT Back
Dear Global Bitgetters,
Bitget P2P is excited to announce this event for new P2P users. Eligible participants can receive up to 200 USDT back just by using our P2P trading service.
31 May 2022, 4 AM (UTC) - 3 June 2022, 4 AM (UTC)
USD, PHP, INR, TRY, JPY, VND, UAH, IDR, EUR, THB, NGN, GBP, VES, PKR, PEN
This event is only open to new Bitget P2P users who have never traded on Bitget P2P before 31 May 2022, 4 AM (UTC).
Every eligible user can receive the equivalent amount of a 10% return on your total net purchase* during the event period.
Prize return structure: half of the prize will be a trading fee coupon, while the other half will be a trial fund. For example, if the net purchase is 1000 USDT, your prize will be a 50 USDT coupon in addition to a 50 USDT trial fund.
The highest reward that anyone can get is the reward equivalent of 200 USDT.
Click here to start your P2P trading journey!
Click here to become a P2P merchant!
Click here to join Bitget P2P telegram community!
Terms and Conditions:
- All users must complete KYC verification before accessing P2P trading.
- All rewards will be distributed to your Bitget account within five working days after the event on a first come, first-served basis.
- Merchants are prohibited from participating in this event.
- Any participants involveds in volume manipulation or any other malicious behaviour will be disqualified from the event.
- *Net purchase = Buying quantity - Selling quantity.
- Bitget reserves the right of the final interpretation for the event.
- New users definition: Users who use P2P transactions for the first time
Your use of the Bitget P2P services and all information and other content (including that of third parties) included in or accessible from the Bitget P2P services is at your sole risk. Bitget is simply a matchmaking platform for buyers and sellers and is not responsible for any asset disputes between them. All payments are final upon completion unless otherwise required by law. Bitget P2P platform has neither the rights nor the obligations to resolve any disputes arising from completed transactions. Neither the Bitget P2P platform nor the merchants are liable for any potential fees or losses incurred during the transaction unless your loss is the result of the merchant's fraud or misrepresentation.
For any P2P questions, please email us at [email protected] anytime!
May 31, 2022
Customer Services: [email protected]
Market Cooperation: [email protected]
Quantitative Market Maker Cooperation: [email protected]