- Deposits and withdrawals of ETC will be suspended from February 12, 17:00 (UTC) onwards.
- The Ethereum Classic (ETC) network upgrade and hard fork will commence at Ethereum Classic block height of 14,525,000 or approximately at February 12, 18:00 (UTC). The estimated time is for users’ reference only.
- Trading of ETC will not be affected during the network upgrade and hard fork.
- We will handle all technical requirements involved for all users holding ETC in their Bitget accounts.
- The Ethereum Classic (ETC) network upgrade and hard fork will not result in new tokens being created.
- We will reopen deposits and withdrawals for ETC once we deem the upgraded network to be stable, and we will not notify users in a further announcement.
Cryptocurrencies are subjected to high market risk and volatility despite high growth potential. Users are strongly advised to do their own research and invest at their own risk.
February 12, 2022
Customer Services: [email protected]
Market Cooperation: [email protected]
Quantitative Market Maker Cooperation: [email protected]
[Platforms Bitget Settled In]