- Deposits and withdrawals of MATIC had been suspended.
- The Polygon (MATIC) network upgrade and hard fork will commence at Polygon block height of 23,850,000 or approximately at January 18, 08:00 (UTC). The estimated time is for users’ reference only.
- Trading of MATIC will not be affected during the network upgrade and hard fork.
- We will handle all technical requirements involved for all users holding MATIC in their Bitget accounts.
- The Polygon (MATIC) network upgrade and hard fork will not result in new tokens being created.
- We will reopen deposits and withdrawals for MATIC once we deem the upgraded network to be stable, and we will not notify users in a further announcement.
- Polygon will introduce a token burn mechanism which is dependent on network activity. For more details, please refer to this link.
- Bitget is not aware of any security code audit report conducted on this version of Polygon’s network upgrade and hard fork as of now.
Cryptocurrencies are subjected to high market risk and volatility despite high growth potential. Users are strongly advised to do their own research and invest at their own risk.
January 17, 2022
Customer Services: [email protected]
Market Cooperation: [email protected]
Quantitative Market Maker Cooperation: [email protected]
[Platforms Bitget Settled In]