Shark Fin User Agreement
Dear Global Bitgetters,
Note: Please make sure you have read carefully all the terms in this agreement before signing it. By subscribing to Shark Fin, you acknowledge that you have accepted this agreement and are aware of the risks.
Introduction: Bitget has launched Shark Fin, an investment product. By subscribing to the product, you acknowledge that you have accepted this agreement. Please read the following terms carefully before using or subscribing to the product:
1. Bitget provides you with products and services such as historical data query free of charge. However, Bitget does not advise you to invest in any product. You should make your own decisions and accept the risks.
2. By subscribing to Shark Fin, you have authorized Bitget to use the assets you invest. Bitget will reasonably allocate and distribute the funds.
3. When using Shark Fin, you shall be compliant with applicable national laws and use digital assets from legal, compliant sources. Illegal acts including money laundering are prohibited.
4. Before you subscribe to Shark Fin, you should have fully understood the risk of digital asset investment and that the actual yield cannot be guaranteed. You should invest with caution.
5. By subscribing to Shark Fin, you have agreed and accepted unconditionally any potential risks and interests arising from your investment decisions. Bitget shall not be liable for any loss.
6. Due to network delay, system failures, and other force majeure, which may lead to delay, suspension, termination, or deviation of execution of service, Bitget will take effort to ensure but not promise that Shark Fin execution system runs stably and effectively.
7. Bitget does not take any responsibility if the final execution of Shark Fin fails to match your expectations due to the above factors.
8. Users in China, USA, and Singapore may not subscribe to Shark Fin.
9. Bitget reserves the right of final interpretation to Shark Fin User Agreement.
B. Risk Warning
1. Shark Fin combines options and other financial derivatives. Please be aware of the risks and invest with caution.
2. Historical and current APR data is for your reference. It does not represent future yields nor equal to actual profits.
3. You are making investment decisions solely based on your own analysis. You are investing at your own risk.
C. Investor Confirmation
I have fully understood and accepted the content of Shark Fin User Agreement and the risks.