Dear Global Bitgetters:
Purchase a strategy:
Copy strategy - make payment - verify password - complete purchase - one-click copy - view my strategies - view the purchased strategy
1. Click a strategy card on Strategy Plaza/Strategy Database to jump to the purchase page:
P/L from Strategy: The total profit or loss of all the strategies copied by the user on the platform
Strategy Spending: The user's expense on strategy purchases and strategist subscriptions
The 6 strategies with the highest weights configured at the backend will be displayed. If no weight has been configured, the strategies with the highest profits will be displayed.
If the strategy is created by a strategist, there will be a line recommending the user to subscribe to the strategist.
Profit Trend: An illustration of the profit trend of the strategy. If the strategy has been online for less than 72 hours, it will display the trend of hourly profits. If it is more than 72 hours, it will display the trend of daily profits.
Hourly Profit: An illustration of the hourly profit trend of the strategy. If the strategy has been online for less than 72 hours, it will display the trend of hourly profits. If it is more than 72 hours, it will display the trend of daily profits.
2. Click the "Copy" button and then confirm your purchase.
3. After clicking "Confirm", you need to verify your funding password.
If the user has not set a funding password, they will be redirected to the security setting page.
The user is not allowed to purchase strategies or subscribe to strategists within 24 hours after they change the funding password.
4. After the funding password is verified, the user will be redirected to the strategy's detail page and the strategy's parameters will be imported.
The user only needs to fill in the investment amount to start copying the strategy.
If it is a futures grid strategy, the user's existing leverage and margin mode (isolated/cross margin) will be applied, and users can adopt the strategist's configuration in the future.
5. After the strategy is created, the user can view it on the My Strategies page.
The list consists of all the strategies related to the user.
Source: Copied, created manually, and purchased.
Copied: Automatically or manually copied from a subscribed strategist.
Created manually: Created by the user, including copying from their own historical strategies.
Purchased: Purchased strategies in use.
6. Click "Purchased strategies" to view all strategies the user has bought.
Please note that the [Provider's strategy status] is provided here to help the user decide whether the strategy is suitable for the current market.
The user will still be able to use a purchased strategy even after the strategist terminates it.
Subscribe to a strategist:
View the strategist profile - subscribe and pay - verify your funding password - complete subscription - set auto-copying - view my strategists
1. Click a strategist card on Strategy Plaza/Strategy Database to jump to the strategist's page:
Assets: The strategist can choose whether to display their assets to users. If yes, the assets of both spot and futures accounts will be displayed.
P/L Statistics: The profit and loss the strategist has made with their strategies.
Ongoing Strategies: Display the running strategies.
Strategy History: Display the terminated strategies.
Subscribers' Profit: The profit that the strategist's subscribers have made through copying the strategies.
2. Click the "Subscribe" button to enter the strategist subscription page.
The strategist's strategies and trading pairs are displayed on the right, and the payment details on the left.
3. Click "Pay" and verify the funding password.
4. After the funding password is verified, you will be notified of the successful subscription and guided to enable auto-copying.
5. Click "Use auto copy now" to jump to the auto-copy settings page.
The user can configure the trading pairs, auto-copy investment amount, and type of termination for the strategy.
Risk control by the strategist (optional):
The user can set the TP/SL amount, which means that if the TP amount is 100 USDT, when the total profit from the copied strategies reaches 100 USDT, TP will be triggered and all the strategies copied will be terminated, and the auto-copy feature will also be closed.
When you enable the auto copy again, you will be informed that the risk control has been triggered and the TP/SL amount should be updated.
6. View my strategists
My Strategists is a list of all the strategists that the user subscribes to. Click "View" to be redirected to the strategist's profile where the user can manually copy the running strategies. Click "Edit" to enter the auto copy-settings page.
7. Subscription renewal
- If the user has enabled automatic renewal, on the day of subscription expiry, the subscription fee will be deducted automatically at 18:00 (OTC+8) and the user will be notified.
- The user can also choose to manually renew the subscription on the day of expiry.
Customer Services: [email protected]
Market Cooperation: [email protected]
VIP services: [email protected]
Quantitative Market Maker Cooperation: [email protected]
Official English Telegram Group
Official Futures Telegram Group