Get Up to 20$ Free in P2P and Spot Trading!
Dear Global Bitgetters,
Trade P2P and Spot in Bitget to get rewards of up to 20$. Prize pool of 20,000 USDT for Bitgetters during this limited time period! Trade now!
Click [Here] to Sign Up!
Click [Here] to join this giveaway!
Campaign Period: 15th September, 12:00 PM to 28th September, 12:00 PM (UTC+8)
P2P Offer: Trade Every day! Earn Every day!
- Buy a minimum of 10 USDT on Bitget P2P and receive 2 USDT in Trading Bonus, capped at one trade per day.
- Each user can get a maximum of 6 USDT in P2P rewards. Trade and get 2 USDT Trading Bonus every day within the campaign period.
Extra 5 USDT bonus when you trade P2P & Spot!
Promotion: New Users’ Bonus - A 5 USDT Package for Newly Registered Users
- Complete your first spot trade of $50 and above to receive your startup trading coupon of 5 USDT Trading Bonus. Prizes will be distributed on a first-come-first-served basis.
Make your first spot trade of 50 USDT and above to receive your 5 USDT Trading Bonus. Rewards will be distributed on a first-come-first-served basis.
P2P & Spot trading joint campaign check [Here].
Referral rewards: Additional 10 USDT from your referrals
- Get 2 USDT when you invite your friends. If your invited friend takes part in all the above offers at least once, then you will get an additional 2 USDT Trading Bonus.
- Refer more to earn more, up to 10 USDT.
For users who signed up, completed their KYC and entered your uid in the form, only then you will be in the running for the referral rewards.
- All merchants must complete KYC verification before accessing P2P trading;
- All rewards will be distributed to your Bitget account within five working days from when the event ends;
- Any participants involved in volume manipulation or any other malicious behaviour will be disqualified from the event;
- Bitget reserves the right to disqualify a P2P merchant if he or she engages in any inappropriate, dishonest, or abusive activity (such as wash trading, volume faking, using multiple accounts, market manipulation, etc.);
- The trading bonus can offset transaction fees, losses and funding fees. The trading bonus can also be used as a margin to open a position.
September 15, 2022
Customer Services: [email protected]
Market Cooperation: [email protected]
Quantitative Market Maker Cooperation: [email protected]