Earn US$100 and enjoy zero spot trading fees when you become a Bitget merchant!
Dear Global Bitgetters,
Between the dates of September 8, 12 PM (UTC+8) to September 23, 11:59 PM (UTC+8), sign up as a Bitget P2P merchant and earn up to US$100 for two months thereafter!
How to unlock your full reward amount*:
- Earn US$10 when you pass verification;
- Earn an additional US$5 after completing your first trade;
- Earn US$2 every time you sell USDT worth more than US$5 per order.
* Each merchant's maximum reward is capped at US$100.
- This offer is valid only for new merchants registered during the campaign period;
- Only trades done by unique users will be eligible for the reward;
- A safety deposit of 50 USDT is required for the first 10 merchants from each market;
- The reward duration will be two months from the approval date of the merchant account (during the campaign period). A merchant data review will be conducted once a month.
Other benefits that you enjoy as a merchant:
- Zero trading fee in spot markets;
- 24-hour exclusive customer support;
- Free post ads;
- Perfect order dispute handling process and anti-money laundering mechanisms;
- Indefinite benefits, airdrops and Launchpad allocation;
- More upcoming exclusive benefits.
Link to Application
Apply to become a Bitget P2P merchant here: Click here and Apply
- Before you apply, please ensure your phone number and Bitget account email are linked;
- Your application will be processed in two working days and an email will be sent to you. If in need of assistance, please contact our P2P operator on Telegram: @Dhz1124;
- If the task is completed correctly, all free USDT rewards will be credited to your main Bitget account at the end of the month.
Log into Bitget -> Choose "Buy Crypto" -> Choose "P2P Trading" -> Choose your market
Click [here] to begin your P2P trading journey!
Terms and Conditions:
- All merchants must complete KYC verification before accessing P2P trading;
- All rewards will be distributed to your Bitget account within five working days from when the event ends;
- Any participants involved in volume manipulation or any other malicious behaviour will be disqualified from the event;
- Bitget reserves the right to disqualify a P2P merchant if he or she engages in any inappropriate, dishonest, or abusive activity (such as wash trading, volume faking, using multiple accounts, market manipulation, etc.);
- The trading bonus can offset transaction fees, losses and funding fees. The trading bonus can also be used as a margin to open a position.
Your use of Bitget P2P services and all information and other content (including that of third parties) included in or accessible from the Bitget P2P services is at your sole risk. Bitget is simply a matchmaking platform for buyers and sellers and is not responsible for any asset disputes between them. All payments are final upon completion unless otherwise required by law. Bitget P2P platform has neither the rights nor the obligations to resolve any disputes arising from completed transactions. Neither the Bitget P2P platform nor the merchants are liable for any potential fees or losses incurred during the transaction unless your loss is the result of the merchant's fraud or misrepresentation.
For P2P questions, please email us at [email protected] anytime!
September 8, 2022
Customer Services: [email protected]
Market Cooperation: [email protected]
Quantitative Market Maker Cooperation: [email protected]